Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
one more thing i have to add
with the revamp and the tb article only bharti and dumbroo survive means all are gone

so why is dumroo in jail now

what did he do

so it has to be seen if  jasmin wud turn out like gaushala or what

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 4)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Wonder how many of the characters will survive the leap?  I think Kamla may die of a heart attack or something.  Another thing possible is Gau may shoot Murli after Dumroo shoots Mridang.  How about Jhumka - will they replace Tanvi, or just have Dumroo lose his wife somehow?  If @ the end of it only Bharti & Dumroo are left, she might as well just marry him and continue.

Incidentally, if Murli dies, Bharti would be forced to stand on her own feet - something she had been avoiding since her break-up w/ Amit.  She would run Bharti Sweets & as per serial economics, become a millionaire just selling those.  Silly  Now, of her 2 sons, Vihaan won't be short, but his brother will, so the serial could be about the trials & tribulations of midgets.  W/ Bharti, it was only about getting married, given the gawar parivar she was in, but w/ her 2nd kid, he'd have to demonstrate his abilities, not just show trophies @ home the way Bharti initially did.  So finally, the serial might return to its original premise, courtesy Nautanki films LOL

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
hahaa serial made a nautanki of itself with useless meaningless tracks and forgotten casts too in btwn.. no proper end was given to the characters they finished off

but i must say the last two episodes have been very impressive. so after leap it wud be back to square one  with main theme of midget person

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Tabrez Khan, Amita Udgata approached for Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Two known names to add the cast of Baba Aiso Varr post leap...

sumisa91

uaassshi

uaassshi

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
New new stories coming abt the show and the new cast,its good to know but I am just wondering wat will be the story after the leap...wat ever be it wont be as good as the one with Vikrant & Juhi together...rather children-mother relationship...okay but y not a re cast 4 Murli's character,they cant just let him die like others or is going to be shot as well in the coming episodes...Hope not...lets seee

sumisa91

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

i think raj singh will be vihaan ... for playing old murli's role why would they bring one young guy and disguise him Ermm ...
If Tabrez Khan is being approached for Vihaan's role, I think Raj Singh will be Murli.  As per that pic, he looks pretty alike, so good news for Vik fans is that Murli will stay.

Ambz

Ambz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Dat will be good ,even if Vikrant leaves someone shud be there atleast to fill the space but not just killing or removing Murli's  character so easily...

But Vikrant is Vikrant gona miss him...

sumisa91

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Well, I guess by Jasmine, it means Gau's daughter right? Maybe the PH might rope in one guy to get paired opposite her... So who knows maybe Raj Singh might be that guy Confused

I agree with Jas, bringing a young guy to play an old Murli after a 20 years leap makes no sense at allPinch Maybe the PH should rope in some 40+ actor if Murli will remainErmm

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top