Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

Churri

IF-Dazzler

Churri

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkleamina

This is such a bad move by the CVs... a 20 year leap.  How ridiculous.  Like everyone has said, it would be best to end the show soon with all the loose ends finished with everyone happy.  The majority of BAVD fans watch because of Vikrant AND Juhi, so if one leaves, the show will go downhill.  The magic between the 2 leads is what makes us all watch and the show great.  We endure the inconsistent storylines because the acting from Vikrant AND Juhi is so brilliant.

I say, Vikrant is wise to want to quit if a 20 year leap is the future, many of the BAVD fans will leave too.

Shame, a 6 month extension for us to see an annoying 20 year leap with no particular story probably.  Very poor work on the CVs, no creativity at all.

I began watching for the story then I got way into the show due to Juhi and Vikrant who make up Murti and if one is gone from it then there is no Murti. The chemistry won't be there. This really sucks. I am so sad. The 20 year leap is ridiculous and stupid. Who does that? What are they going to show a redo of Bharti's life with the children? I mean seriously?? this is bogus. I think the fans of the shows should do something. We should fight and say that this idea is not a good move for the show. VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD IDEA and NEWS!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkleaminasumisa91uaassshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 3)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
man the show is nothing without Vikrant and Juhi together! very sad news if its true.  are they going to replace Vikrant or axe his character? :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91

uaassshi

uaassshi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Definetly it nw I cant digest this news of Vikrant leaving,he is tooo good with Murli's character and the intensity and care he shows 4 Bharti and all the family is see through his eyes and expressions...
BAVD is half soul-less without himCry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambzsumisa91

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Juhi Aslam has no issue with a big fat leap!

The actress has taken the leap sportingly and has accepted to play a character which is much older than her real self...

sumisa91

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Raj Singh and Shalini Shauta in Baba Aiso...post leap?

The buzz is that Raj Singh and Shalini have been approached to play prominent characters in the ...

sumisa91

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

sumisa91

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
i think raj singh will be vihaan ... for playing old murli's role why would they bring one young guy and disguise him Ermm ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks.Vrish.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
going by tb article abt leap and that gaushala character wud end

me thinks it wud be filmy with cops chasing and then accident where both mridang and gaushala die but vihaan would be saved.   and jasmin wud be with  bharti only later

that wud be end of gaushala evilness and finally she wud pay for her greed and evil deeds

Post Reply New Post

Go to top