Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

Ambz

Ambz

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Really yaar,wat will be the story after 20 years leap it will be based on the son and Bharti,as we know its Bharti's story but still its not fair to take a leap sooo sooon they could do it if needed slowly slowly...

The cvs r gone mad I guess...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 2)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kazza

Kazza

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
the show will get boring without vikrant.  when is vikrant actually leaving this show...will he be in action for another week? sad sad and sad... he should have taken up another show.. says he is travelling...to where? can't wait for his next show.

sumisa91

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
This is very good news.  This serial is being dragged for no reason @ all, and has ceased making sense long ago.  Thankfully, since Vikrant also wants a break, even w/o the leap, he was going to leave.  And I compliment Asita for having the sense to leave as well.

Given this scenario, the best thing the CVs can now do is kill off both Gau & Murli - don't change the actors.  Then start a new track where Bharti manages to get Mridang to reconcile, and the 2 of them become both the parents to both Veehan & Gudia.  Also, is Veena's wedding track being done in order to enable her to exit the show?  If so, it's nicely done.

If Imagine has given this serial a 6 month extension, they are out of their minds.  Now, w/ Vikrant & Asita leaving, hopefully the channel will have second thoughts & cut that short.  And I agree w/ Vikrant needing a break - hope he gets one, and gets to enjoy it.  A world tour would be a good idea.

--jas--

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Baba Aiso Varr gets a new producer

Raakesh Paswan and Nikhil Sinha, the producers of Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo make way for Saurabh Tiwari

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
So Saurabh Tiwari is running this now? LOL Well, he might as well rope in Rakhi or Ratan - preferably Rakhi - to play the elderly Gau.  And bring in one of Ratan's or Ratan's older/uglier suitors to play an elderly Murli?  How would that be worse than what they've been showing to date?

Oh, and does 20 year leap mean that Bansi, Kamala, Murari and Chimpti will be dead?  Please make it happen!

--jas--

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo undergoes a series of changes...

The show will be taking a twenty year leap due to which a lot of actors are making an exit from the show...

Edited by gaurav_fan - 28 November 2011 at 5:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91hashbrown

hashbrown

hashbrown

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

so now the news of a twenty years leap and vikrant's exit from the show is confirmed!!

will BAVD be the same ever again? hard to say !! 

i have so much to say, but its useless as it will not change any thing on the ground. my argument starts from the criticisim on the very structure of indian drama. the ultimate sufferers are the audiences. 

anyway, bharti's story has to continue within the same structure!
i am going to give the new actor a chance to prove himself - so i will wait and watch!!

Edited by hashbrown - 28 November 2011 at 9:16am

sumisa91

Ambz

Ambz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I agree with hashbrown even I av so much to say regrading this but if anything happens.

The thought always threatening me is that the story abt Vani can go long if they bring also Gau being caught & wat abt Murari and kartik stuff y is that story not being revealed,lets see wat comes next...
But 1 more imp is dat y always some sort os problems r required there could be happy things as well in Murti's life..
wat say????????

sumisa91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top