Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
jas whatever story ahead we have been watching this show with old cast from last yr so we need ans to what happend to the rest of the clan or how they died or whatsoever

uske baad jo karna hai karo let them fill the gaps first

thank god kamla aunty is not there i never liked her character with eyes popping out all the time.

they shud tell in bits and pieces i dont mind bt they hv to reveal what happen to evil guys and others

even i didnt like bharti two sons

serious it seemed case out of deewar and ramlakhan

the old deewar of amitabh bachhan

hope they dont say later aaj mere paas bankbalance hai paisa hai bldg hai tumhare paas kya hai

and veehan wud say mere paas maa hai

hahhaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!! (Page 10)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hope they dont say later aaj mere paas bankbalance hai paisa hai bldg hai tumhare paas kya hai

and veehan wud say mere paas maa hai

hahhaha

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maman.Vrish.

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

The post-leap Baba Aiso...welcomes Nupur Alankar.

Nupur will play an important character in Imagine's Baba Aiso...

The latest to join the cast in the post-leap of Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo is Nupur Alankaar (last seen in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge) who will be playing the mother to the female leads.

We contacted Nupur who told Tellybuzz," Yes, I will be playing mother to both the female leads in the show. She is a very practical lady and knows what is important in life. Her main aim in life is to get her daughters married into a big family so that they can live happily. How the track's going to develop I can't say, but it's an interesting character. Most importantly I'm reminded of my mom whenever I play this character.'

The post-leap Baba Aiso...welcomes Nupur Alankar.

Edited by Deepali88 - 17 December 2011 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
eh  lo and i kept thinking when did i make this post

vrish how come ur name doesnt show up when u r editing any post  or title or what so ever?

ok this lady is mummy of two girls who were shown on friday

one is princess type and one is simple girl

i just hope they show what happend to rest of the clan before moving the story ahead coz later it wont make sense

they have to fill the gaps of 20yrs na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Chatter

What I did was move Deepali's post to your thread, and then edited the title.  A viewbie can edit the title w/o editing other people's posts - I typically don't touch other people's posts, aside from moving them around.  Hence, this is what you see.

So this sister pair looks like another Gau-Jhumka pair (like Jhumka was @ the beginning).  The younger sister looks pretty innocent, but unless they have didi become devrani, chances are that the younger sister will marry naughty Adi, while the vain one will marry Veehan, so that you'll have Bharti's kids being 2 mismatched jodis. LOL

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Jas

I agree - they could have made it an youth show - like PKYEK.  But the jodis will be funny - but the younger sister looks somewhat interesting.

Update: Just found out who plays Kopal - Aditi Tailang.  I've submitted for an updated cast list, which will have Bharti, Dumroo, Veehan, Kopal, Adi, Pari, Manju & Dadi.

Hope to find out who plays Shrivastav, Jasmine & Rimjhim

Edited by .Vrish. - 28 December 2011 at 9:42pm

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
oh achha so if u edit title the name doesnt appear

if u edit post then it appears  hehe

ok ok

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

jasmin married

i didnt see any mangalsutra

Actually, today, it was clear that she's married.  A girl w/ her outlook on life doesn't just dress in a sari - plus she was wearing a mangal sutra.

But this doesn't make sense - why would a married girl, whose parents are no longer alive (or in jail) stay in her maayka?  I think the PH started her off as married so that they'd not bore the audience w/ her romance or marriage, since no normal guy would want her, unless it was purely for the cash.  But if that's the case, why start the story w/ her @ all?  Just show in the narration that she's grown up & married, and move on.

oh achha so if u edit title the name doesnt appear

if u edit post then it appears  hehe
ok ok

Yeah, a viewbie or moderator can edit the title of a thread w/o touching the first post - something that even the creator of the thread can't (the creator of a thread has to edit her first post and change the title and hit update post).  One doesn't even need to be in that thread page - one can do it from the Table of Contents.

Also, if one moves an older post into a newer thread that started w/ a subsequent post, the creator of that thread will show as the creator of that first post - which is how you may have sometimes seen yourself as creator of newer threads that you didn't create LOL

Edited by .Vrish. - 20 December 2011 at 1:09am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top