Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Casualties due to leap

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 24, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Actors Vikrant Massey and Ashita Dhawan Gulabani to quit Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo 

The latest show all set to bid adieu to two of its actors apparently due to an impending leap is Imagine TV's Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo, produced by Raakesh Paswan

Male lead Vikrant Massey and antagonist Ashita Dhawan Gulabani have decided to quit the serial due to the leap. Informs a source, "Ashita and Vikrant do not want to go grey so early in their career." Ashita confirms, "Yes, I am not willing to take a 20-year-old leap as I don't feel that would be the right move in my career. If I agree to play a mother to a 20-year-old, I might soon start getting offers to play grandmother and after two years they would probably hang me on the wall. I am happy that I am leaving the show on a good note." Vikrant says, "I am quitting the show for two reasons. First is the duration of the leap that is 20 years and also that I want to take a break now. I want to travel which has been a long standing wish."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkleaminasoni-zeeswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAVD leap: BAVD to be CATFIGHT CENTRAL!!!" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

They had been going on about a leap before too but it still hasnt happened. 20 years? that a long leap no wonder Ashita doesnt want to stay in the show- she'd be about 40- 50 in the show after the leap!

But I dont want Vikrant to leave! I cant imagine it the show without him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rapat5sparkleaminauaassshisumisa91

rapat5

rapat5

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
If Vikrant leaves the show, alot of us will be leaving with him. I don't blame him for making this decision, its the best thing for his career.
The end of the show quite frankly!!

Feel sorry for Juhi, she and Vikrant have had excellent chemistry as Murli and Bharti. It will be a sad day when Vikrant is no longer Murli Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkleaminasumisa91

Aj_Styles

Aj_Styles

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Baaad move.
1. A leap of anykind for anyshow always tells me that the writers are out of ideas, and it's usually the beginning of the end.
2. Main characters like these two leaving, it doesn't matter who replaces them, the magic of this show is FINISHED.
Another good show destroyed by it's own makers. Good going!(NOT)

sparkleaminasumisa91

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
hmmph  why do they want to take a leap

they dont have story then better to end it in good note with all loopholes fixed instead of prolonging the story

even for juhi its her first show  i think she shud also put her foot down

sparkleaminasumisa91

uaassshi

uaassshi

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Ya man wat the hell,1st the news of BAVD ending and now this idea of leap,its not fair...
Leap will not make any good to the show and above that if Vikrant & Ashitha leaves it will be worse,hw can v see Bharti without the original Murli ,true the magic of the show will end & I cant tolerate this if Viks is leaving 4 any reason even Juhi shud quit.I cant c her with someone else...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambzsparkleaminasumisa91

Ambz

Ambz

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
No wat am I hearing I just watch the show to see Vikrant and Juhi together is anyone of them leaves it will be nothing,I read the article I hope he change this decision the show is going will but if he leaves I think all the TRPs or fanship will sink down...

Plsss dont do this or better end the show on some happy note but to av a leap sooo fast as UAAASSHI said,y cant the Cvs do come change in the present story,v want more Murti scenes...

It not fair just now they met after sooo long and now Vikrant is leaving it is no good to us the loyal fans of BAVD... 

sparkleaminasumisa91

sparkleamina

Groupbie

sparkleamina

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
This is such a bad move by the CVs... a 20 year leap.  How ridiculous.  Like everyone has said, it would be best to end the show soon with all the loose ends finished with everyone happy.  The majority of BAVD fans watch because of Vikrant AND Juhi, so if one leaves, the show will go downhill.  The magic between the 2 leads is what makes us all watch and the show great.  We endure the inconsistent storylines because the acting from Vikrant AND Juhi is so brilliant.

I say, Vikrant is wise to want to quit if a 20 year leap is the future, many of the BAVD fans will leave too.

Shame, a 6 month extension for us to see an annoying 20 year leap with no particular story probably.  Very poor work on the CVs, no creativity at all.

sumisa91uaassshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top