Rashmi-Nandish all is well-indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Rashmi Desai -Nandish Sandhu: All is well

Recently rumors erupted regarding trouble in the martial paradise of Rashmi Desai and Nandish Sandhu, the lead actors of Colors' Uttaran and furthermore they claimed that Rashmi aka Tapasya has decided to leave Uttaran.

Rashami Desai explains, "Everything is fine between Nandish and me. I am looking forward to my marriage rituals next year in February. We got married earlier in court for family reasons and now we are doing the whole nine yards. I want to give my 100% to all the preparations, enjoy the pre-wedding and post wedding rituals, so I am planning to quit Uttaran. I wanted a break for few months but when I told the production house, they were unable to accommodate the request so I have decided to quit. I have told the production house as if they can't afford my leave then they can replace me. But they haven't reverted so let's see. I want to concentrate on my family and marriage as you don't marry everyday."

Furthermore she says, "I need to spend time with my family especially my mummy and bhabhi. I want to help them with the marriage preparations and managing work and the preparations will not be possible."
 We hope Rashmi gets her must awaited break from her work to spend on her wedding.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi_happylrl fannurulainRiyacute-Swetha-rasyafanraju_skyshyamssomergasm..lovelylotus.tiny15Perfangel5655.Saraa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashmi-Nandish all is well-indya.com" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Good to know all is well b/w Nandish & Rashmi Thumbs Up

As for break from show it's her call and infact it will be good if Tapu leaves d show after turning +ve and I think RK is brought by CVS keeping this in mind Ermm
As for replacement, it will be very difficult for viewers to accept a new Actor as Tapu after seeing RD play the role for so long 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanJenishazzraju_skytiny15Roshini1494

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Now nandmi r getting married !!!!!! Good for u rashmi, nice decision! Nandish n rashmi luv eachother alot to shut any rumours! They said about getting married in feb earlier too n stuck to it even if ut changed tracks manytimes!!

N taps will remain even after rashmi exits too so lets see what cvs will do with story n ckts now! Taps ka saga tho chalta rehta hai till last day of ut, lets see who will b new taps!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
portraying Tapasya's role will be very difficult and tough for the new comer as Rashmi has done an outstanding job of playing Tapasya viewers are so into this character I don't think they will be able to accept new person and a new face for Tapasya. I know I will not be able to do that so I am sure going to quit. Cry

But I feel extremely bad for Gaurav Shocked who has saved this crapy show and he is the only one to dubti naiya bachao of uttaran. Now where will he stand without Tapasya and their chemistry together. Not that he is not able to play it alone without Tapasya as he is extremely talented and a power performer but people are used to watching them together and many people watch this lunatic show just for them. LOL Heart  Day Dreaming

please gaurav u also leave this stupid show and let other characters carry on with it. LOL

seethalagar

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Story used to spin around taps potrayed by rshmi n now i dunno what will happen! The charm of taps will b gone too, no matter who they will bring its tough for new comer to make a mark like rashmi did! Nandish already seems to have lost interest from while n he might b next one to exit too! Rest dunno what will happen to ut! We all will stop watching for various reasons i guess!

Edited by OMG1nitya - 28 November 2011 at 9:33am

rasyafan

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
ya..good that everything is fine.they r cutest couple.and ya marriage dnt happen every day.so should enjoy to the fullest.

seethalagar

Panchi_Joon

Groupbie

Panchi_Joon

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Knew it that all are just rumours just dont know why spread such unnecessary news.Its their life if they decide stay together or if not let them be, why spread it. Everything right from their court marriage to their outstation trip to their romantic moments to their personal life everything is given in media why? dont they have privacy arre baba aap logo jo bhi karna hai kariye media ko bolne ki kya zaroorat hai. baseless things. Neways happy to see that atleast its moving towards happiness and not sorrow. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenishazztiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top