Is Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam Doon ARArShFF note pg25 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Is Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam Doon AR ArSh FF

Part 1

We see the Bride wearing a red simple saree with simple jewellery & the Groom wearing Black office suit coming out from the temple...(Bride is crying and take the blessing from elders for their happy married life & the Groom shows the fake smile)
Ab samajh toh gye hi hoge ki Bride hai Shilpa aur Groom Armaan
they finally reach to the car ,Arsh sat on the back seat while rahul (armaan's friend) sits beside the driver's seat of the car and they drove off...
IN CAR
Armaan cell rings(jo abhi rahul k pass hai)...rahul got nervus to see the number
Ra:Armaan tera phone...
Armaan also getting nervus to see the number and shilpa got confused to see both like that...and with shaking hands armaan pick up the call &
Ar:hey...(nervusly)
----------
Ar:ok...(worried) and he cut the phone
Ar:driver dusre cut se left lena...
Dr:sir ghar toh right main 
Ar:(with angry tone)jitna khan hai wo karo...
Dr:yes sir...
after some time
Ar:driver ghadi roko
(car stop outside the the sanjeevni hospital)(rahul & armaan get off from the car)
Ra:armaan...(rahul gave him hankerchief to remove the tilak from his forehead)
(shilpa is fully confused to see what happens & why the car is stopped outside the hospital)
Ar:thanks raool
Ra:armaan use sab pata hai...jab tu mandap main tha uska phone aaya tha aur nervusness se mere muh se sab sach nikal gaya I m really sorry
Ar:kuch nhi hota raool ye baat toh use pata chalni hi thi...chal ab tu ja hum ghar par milte hai...(rahul sits the car and drove off)

Armaan go inside the hospital with full nervussness
Inside the sanjeevni
Armaan enters in one cabin & look a lady wearing pink chooridar stands and her her back facing to armaan..
Ar:(stammer)ba ba ...basket
(a very beautiful lady faces the armaan with her red teary eyes)(her eyes shows that she cries a lot)
Ar:basket...
Ri:(while crying)Why armaan why...? why u do dis to me ? tumne kisi aur se shaddi karli kyo armaan kyo...?
tears also rolling from his eyes
Ar:riddhima(try to calm her)riddhima plzz don't cry hum ghar chalke baat karte...chalo ghar chalo
Ri:ghar konsa ghar armaan jahan tumhari biwi hai no armaan main wo ghar ab kabhi nhi jaungi...
Ar:riddhima wo humara ghar hai...humare sapno ka ghar plzz riddhima ghar chalo...
Ri:humare sapno ka ghar armaan...ab us sapno k ghar humare ilawa koi dusra bhi rahega aur jis ghar mainkoi dusra rhe us ghar mein main nhi rehsakti...main ghar nhi jaungi armaan
armaan got angry with her behaviour but control himself and
Ar:basket ghar chalo...
Ri:no
Ar:basket tumhe meri kasam
(ab jab armaan ne apni kasam di hai toh wo mana kaise kar sakti thi itna pyaar jo karti hai usse toh usne chupchap apna bag liya aur hospital se bahar nikal kar apni car main baith gyi uske piche piche armaan bhi aaya aur driver seat par baith gya and they drive off)
while in car armaan try to talk with her but she not responding coz she's in her own thoughts...actually not in her thought in flashback
******FLASHBACK******
In sanjeevni
riddhima happily enters in her cabin...she take her cell and call armaan 
ring ring ring
Ri:hey jaan...
Vo:hey ridhzi...its rahul...
Ri:oh hi rahul...armaan kahan hai aur armaan ka phn tumhare pass(worried)
Ra:ridhzi wo armaan...wo...
Ri:rahul wo kya kar rhe ho saaf saaf bolo kya baat hai...armaan thik toh hai na...
Ra:ha ridhzi woo...
Ri:rahul mujhe dar lag rha hai plz batao kya baat hai 
Ra:riddhima armaan mandir main hai aur wo shaddi kar rha hai...(in one  brethe)
riddhima is in full shockey how can he do dis to her...?
Ri:rahul ye tum kya keh rhe ho armaan aisa nhi kar sakta wo mere saath aisa nhi kar sakta main abhi aa rhi hu main ye ye shaddi hone nhi dungi...
Ra:riddhima plz sambhalo apne aap ko aur aur shaddi ho chukki hai...
her cell phone dropped from her hands...and tears start rolling down from her eyes...
***FLASHBACK ENDS***
her chain of thoughts broke when he puts the break to stop the car...she look outside the car and noticed her house and she get off from the car and directly goes inside the house without wait for him...

ok guyz here's the part 1 I hope u like it...bor kiya ho toh sorry...
kriti 😉

PRECAP:Riddhima Shilpa ka aamna samna aur kuch sachaiyon ka khulasa...

Edited by kish - 12 years ago
great part...
poor Shilpa ,now she is in great mess.
what 'd she do now😕
waiting.
ritu
nice start...
waiting for arsh story to start
plzzz pm me when u update next
cont soon
nyc part
waitng for arsh...
plzz continue soon..
Hey
nice update
write soon
thank for the pm
Interesting part..
Thanx 4 d PM..
Continue soon..
awesome part!!!!1
if arman loves riddhima then why did he get married to shilpa?
if arman does not love shilpa, then i want him to fall in love w/shilpa and accepts her completely as his wife.
i don't want him to make fun of marriage by breaking the marriage with shilpa.
please update soon.
Edited by fri42911 - 12 years ago
dear update is nice but one thing which i wana tell pl clear it soon is it ARSH or AR ff its not a prob for me bcz i read AR and ARSH ff but iam not a fan of arsh its just like i reading ff thats why i read i dont like arsh at all sorry arsh fans and one thing other fan didnt show riddhima in arsh ff ...plz understand keep your story gong but clear out this confusion...

thankx for pm
continue soon
lov
maria:)
Am totally confused with ds ff dear, make it clear dat; is it an Arsh ff / Ar ff. I love to read AR ffs, no offence to Arsh bt 4 me its only AR. If its an Arsh ff; den pls remove me frm ds ffs pm list. Pm me pkyek & dmg 3; i love dos ffs. Sorry dear.Edited by Lekshmic7 - 12 years ago