Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Sandhya punished, Sooraj helpless  Tweet   
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

Fulfilling her moral duty, Sandhya casts her vote but she is unaware of the repercussions of her act back home. In tonight's episode, Bhabhoo will learn about it and deliver a harsh punishment to Sandhya while Sooraj will watch helplessly from the sidelines in Diya Aur Baati Hum.

A Starplus.in source informs, "In tonight's episode, Bhabhoo will learn that Sandhya cast her vote and will be furious regarding the same. She will inform Sandhya that in their house as per the rule no one votes. Sandhya will be shocked. After a huge drama, Bhabhoo will announce that Sandhya went against the rule so she should be punished. Sandhya will quietly bear her punishment which will require her to fetch water from a faraway place. Sooraj will be helpless and watch Sandhya struggle to fulfill Bhabhoo's demand. Later he will explain the reason behind his mother's actions to Sandhya."
Stuck between his wife and mother, Sooraj says, "I understand where Bhabhoo is coming from but Sandhya is new in the house and doesn't understand Bhabhoo that well. I am the thread that links them both and I should be the one who brings them together. I will make Sandhya understand Bhabhoo's point of view and I hope she understands."
Sandhya adds, "I don't understand why is it such a big crime to vote. I have been taught that it is our moral duty to diligently cast vote during elections, but this is yet another thing in the lost list of things that are unexplained in this house. I am upset but I will fulfill my duties as a bahu."
Will Sooraj be able to bridge the gap between Bhabhoo and Sandhya? Watch Diya Aur Baati Hum Mon-Fri at 9 pm on STAR Plus

STARPlus.in news  |   Monday, November 28, 2011

ROFL 

Edited by Armu4eva - 28 November 2011 at 5:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeesweet7863tanindb2011Rose_PetalHi_Friendsarshi_karish-Rumi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya punished,Sooraj helpless" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Thanks for shraing...Hug

BTW why this ROFL emo? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

tanind

tanind

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
poor SURAJ and SANDHYA both will be heavily scolded together by bhabho...Ouch
they are really Diya aur Baati...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863b2011arshi_karish

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
thnxxx for sharing dear...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863b2011

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Why should Surja explain Bhabo's stand to Sandhya? Why can he not explain Sandhya's stand to Bhabo?

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@Opti:  Good question but from precap seems like he tries to explain Bhabho but she hushes him.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.