Kkusum
Kkusum

Ayesha Julkha..THE NEXT Kkusum?

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Is Ayesha Jhulka the new Kkusum?

The buzz on the sets of Kkusum is that former filmstar and current theatre artiste Ayesha Jhulka is the new face of Kkusum. The grapevine is abuzz with rumours that the channel and production house are currently working on her look and hairstyle.

Is she the new Kkusum?

Ayesha was last seen playing sister to Abhishek Bachchan in a film titled Run which itself did not have a great box office run.

Why Ayesha for Kkusum? Firstly, because she can't play a heroine any more on the big screen. Secondly, good money would be involved as it is a daily soap and a title role to boot. Ayesha has done some television episodes on Zee's Kabhi Kabhie.

The question is, will Ayesha be a meet mate for the suave but definitely younger looking Anuj Saxena, who himself is shortly going to be seen on the big screen in Lips.

Has Ayesha shed all the weight she had gained post marriage? Manasi Joshi Roy, who makes her exit soon (her last shoot is on 10 April) might be saying that she will be brought back, but is there any guarantee at all in television serials these days?

Moreover, viewers have not forgotten that Mahi, played by Poonam Narula, (who took a maternity break from the show) too has to be brought back into the show. After all, Kali's mom has to be brought back sooner or later into the plot by the makers.

From what we hear, chaos currently rules the Kkusum sets, with most of the cast and crew clueless about where the story is headed. The buzz is that if not Ayesha, it will be another prominent film actress, as that will help the show to counter Vinta Nanda's Miilee on Star Plus. The decision on who's to be the new Kkusum will be taken only after Ekta Kapoor returns from Malaysia with the Kasautii... team.

That's crucial, because it is the new Kkusum who will go to Malaysia with Abhay, Taashu and a few lead characters in April!

anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged
really she's going to b the next kusum!!!!!!!!! omg!!!
it's not going to suite her!! ..now kusum is going to get more boring...!!!! all I kno tht Nausheen Ali Sardar was the best for the role of kusum! :) I wish she comes back!!!!!!!!!!!
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged
she doesn't suit Kusum!
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I don't like her at all.
ShaRmiLi`BiJLi Groupbie
ShaRmiLi`BiJLi
ShaRmiLi`BiJLi

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

awwwww Nausheen waz gud .. but Manasi iz pretty gud 2 .. obviously they cudnt have kept Nausheen .. she wudnt look like a 20 yr old grlz mother! since she herself started playing out dat role :) ..

ne-way, i dunno bout dis Ayesha Jhulka thing .. i think she'll look waaay older den Anuj .. but we'll juz hafta wait n c i guess

but i like Manasi .. i didnt watch da show 4 a yr or 2 in da middle .. n when i started watchin' it again Manasi waz in it .. so m kinda usedta it now .. :) ..

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
shes sooo not kkusum thoo, and she looks older than abhey!
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
ekta is at malaysia noww!!! hey wait a min pls guy dont lough for me i dont know anything about ecting. she is at malaysia and the kusum drama is still going on!1 dis she already right the crips and leave it?? or who is stand for instead of her. or did the drama already shoot?? or the team continue without her LOL (i'm loughigh for this question because i know that the team also fed up for her)
glamour_girl Senior Member
glamour_girl
glamour_girl

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged

I don't think she will suit the role at all!

Go to top