Bigg Boss Season 5

PM- Good Human Being

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I have been watching Big Boss since day 1 and have noted that there are too many fights between the housemates, at first it was mainly PM, MC and then others too joined but PM has been constant. I have felt many times that although PM is provoked but at times looks and creates fights with other housemates. The other thing I have observed is PM never calls people names, attacks their family or gets personal.  Since leaving the Big Boss house she has not said anything negative or bad about any of the other housemates in the house or who have been evicted unlike other evicted people.

So my conclusion is that PM may have problems controlling her emotions and is not able to articulate her issues with other properly but is a very good human being and BB and other housemates have taken advantage of her. I would really be happy for PM to come back in the show and actually to win because according to me nobody is as nice as her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah... almost all contestants after being evicted have said something or the other for their fellow housemates
but PM hasn't... that's her best quality according to me...
no bitching no back biting.

she did discuss abt a person or two behind their back but only if she had a problem with them... not aiwaiyee...

hope she comes back as wild card entreeEdited by alia - 12 years ago
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zam123

I have been watching Big Boss since day 1 and have noted that there are too many fights between the housemates, at first it was mainly PM, MC and then others too joined but PM has been constant. I have felt many times that although PM is provoked but at times looks and creates fights with other housemates. The other thing I have observed is PM never calls people names, attacks their family or gets personal.  Since leaving the Big Boss house she has not said anything negative or bad about any of the other housemates in the house or who have been evicted unlike other evicted people.

So my conclusion is that PM may have problems controlling her emotions and is not able to articulate her issues with other properly but is a very good human being and BB and other housemates have taken advantage of her. I would really be happy for PM to come back in the show and actually to win because according to me nobody is as nice as her.

awww...what a sweet post 😳 yes she is better at heart than any other housemates, but she DOES have some very serious rage-issues, she should do something about it in near future.

but i was so disappointed that the act that got her evicted was a simple push. had i been in her place I would have bitch-slapped that bithy-moron sidkid 😡 and then go out 😃