Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Favorote Scenes of YMLH!!

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Fav.Scenes...GET READY!

Pooja's dupatta falls on Ronit Rain Dance-Imaginary Dance of Pooja-Ronit Ronit making a PAAS at Pooja in the Car Ronit seeing Pooja in Reema's dress Ronit-Pooja's cute fightings Ronit saying" Jaha Poojipaji Waha Ronitpaji" Pooja winning the award from Vikram Bhatt Jayshree's MODERN Puja Jayshree's chinese hairdo Ronit and Pooja on Gaanpati day Election Campaign Pooja-Ronit Partners Ronit and Pooja at the Dandiya Pooja dreaming about Ronit after the dandiya Pooja-Ronit Aasha Parekh Shammi Kapoor theme Pooja-Ronit 1st Rehersal The Chaat Scene Aja Aja Rehersal where Ronit Pulls Pooja close to him and was 1 sec away from a KISS Ronit complementing Pooja's looks Akash helping Pooja and Ronit come close Ronit-Pooja photograph assignment in the jungle On the sets of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Ronit daydreaming about Pooja before pre-rehersal in White Dress Pooja tying the dori on Ronit's and Akash's hands Ronit and Akash goes to Pune for the slides Akash and Reema's fab.chemistry after she re-enters Annie's "FAKE" headache when she was about to give the speech for Pooja Jayshree finding out about the love letter Adidti Govitrikar's entry as Resham Mam's Vikram sir keeps on telling Pooja-Ronit to work together Ronit performing to Koi...Mil Gaya song SURAJ HUA MADHAAM GOA SCENES BETWEEN POOJA AND RONIT Ks and Mandy's COMEDY PARTS Ronit and Pooja outside talking about their wedding after Poornima's engagement Bole Chudiya Pooja HUgs Ronit Ronit telling her that she looks good with her hair open Ronit insiting Pooja to say "I Love You" Pooja saying I Love You Excellent scenes of Ronit and Pooja in the Goa Bus The Halwa Scene Ronit grabbing Pooja's hand when he was PRETENDING to sleep on the bed Ronit eating Punjabi food for the first time Ronit saying "Bohaut Nainsafi Hai" Pooja describing the location Pooja learning ENGLISH Pooja and Ronit HUGS THE 2ND TIME Ronit picking up Pooja Ronit and Pooja goes to Devi maa's darshan Listening to Tamil Songs in the car Pooja saying she cant stay even a moment without Ronit after they return from Goa trip Pooja and Ronit sit next to each other when Akash and Ronit comes to the Mehta's for Dinner Akash and Pooja becomes friends again Akash supporting Pooja and Ronit after the coma Jayshree's FUNNY Dandiya song "Kara hai hawaldaar udhar chodo na" Jayshree giving chinese food to the mehtas Pooja seeing Ronit's face winking at her in her book Ronit and Pooja's first meeting Ronit meets Pooja in the office Ronit and Pooja have fun again when they both go out for hunting down the location Buffaloji!.....BELOVED BUFFALO who made Ronit's car hit the tree and pick Pooja up Reema-Akash winning the BEST DANCE JODI awars at the Dandiya Mandy winning the BEST COSTUME girl Ronit praying to god for the first time for Pooja Ronit asking for MAAFI from the Mehtas for the inapropriate behaviour of Maya Pooja tells Ronit to win his parents's confidence Pooja and Ronit's EMOTIONAL hospital sequence When they were playing Antakshari Pooja asking Ronit to hurry up with Poornima's necklace Pooja and Ronit's lunch Pooja getting new visitors after Jayshree left Ronit calling Pooja at home telling her that its no fun without her in collage Jayshree says she's more DANGEROUSES then the polices Jayshree talks to Millind about Pooja and whom she will meet behind the tree Kunal Kholi comes to St.Martins Reema-Akash's performace of Pyaar Hua Ks and Mandy's performace of Main Baanke Kushaan's 2nd entry
  1. Ronit and Pooja lookiong at each other after she tied the Kishenji's Dori

Did I say all the things half of u were about to say?LOL..Kontinue Please with ur Fav Scenes!Smile

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 1:42am | IP Logged
ha ha!! i think u have jus writen the whole ymlh story
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged
wow! LOL
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Nice and long list of scenes Clap I love all those scenes too. Let me add to the list with some of my fav scenes that you didn't mention:

1. Akash and Ronit bet and fight

2. Reema apologizes to Pooja and they become friends

3. Ronit vs Akash at the dandiya party where the two keep on drinking but Akash knew Annie's plan about the drinks beforehand.

4. Ronit's cousin from London tells him the party is great esp the Indian section and Ronit thinks about Pooja (his theme music plays in the bg)

5. Ronit goes to thank Pooja for planning the party- they almost shake hands

6. KS and Akash pretend to be drunk and dance on the table (I think) singing 'Kem Chhe' [Very funny scene]

7. Friendship day scene

8. Pooja exposes Kushan in front of his father and the principal 

9. Ronit and Pooja fight over the chair

10. Ronit and Pooja realize they have to work together

11. The scene where Pooja tells Ronit to take the equip out of the car and he does

12. When they take the pic together of the sunset in the jungle

13. Pooja slaps Ronit in the car after the rain dance party (Go Pooja)

14. The entire episode when Ronit comes to Pooja's house, every second of it

15. Pooja's parents come to St Martins for the first time

16. Rasik tells Pooja she can do the film course, nice scene

17. Ronit calls up Pooja's house and Jayshree picks up and talks to him

18. Pooja saves Reema from swallowing the sleeping pills

19. Reema comes to Pooja's house for the first time, is welcomed by her family

20. Before the dandiya party which Pooja plans for Reema: Pooja telling Ronit and his friends about her party plans- the parrot, having kheer for desert, kala kaatha as the drink

21. Ronit and Pooja tell the 'love story' in class in front of Bikram sir and then he ends it by saying that their love was as passionate as their hatred. Pooja and Ronit are like 'Huh?'- Loved this scene!

22. Number 1-80 from Taffaruz's list

Edited by sonynyu - 19 March 2005 at 2:31pm
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

my favourite scenes are

1. Where pooja says I hate you ronit ,right after she got out of coma
  2. Ashmits entry
  3. The new guys entry
  4. Pooja's plan toward sending kushan in jail for the first time
  5. every scene with ronit in denialEvil Smile
  6. Akash sacrificing his love to ronit (poor guy)
  7. When pooja gets an award from kunal koli for her excellent presentation
  8. when purnima and ronit get married
  9. I wonde when this will come Maya Gujral thrown out of her house by Ba whenever she comesLOL
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged

What about this scene

The party after the rehearsals Resham mam kept..

Where Ronit came late, where everyone laughed at Ronit while Pooji staring at him with a sweet look!! Where they danced together!!

"Pooja's dupatta falls on Ronit" Wow!! I haven't seen that scene!! Does anyone know where I can find that clip??!!

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

my favourite scenes are

1. Where pooja says I hate you ronit ,right after she got out of coma

2. Ashmits entry

3. The new guys entry

4. Pooja's plan toward sending kushan in jail for the first time

5. every scene with ronit in denialEvil Smile

6. Akash sacrificing his love to ronit (poor guy)

7. When pooja gets an award from kunal koli for her excellent presentation

8. when purnima and ronit get married

9. I wonde when this will come Maya Gujral thrown out of her house by Ba whenever she comesLOL
LOL LOL

Hey Tani, that last one was funny LOL ..i really wish that happens LOL
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
thats funny!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top