Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Akshara's Column: Adjustments are part of life       
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

Hi friends. Adjustment is an essential component in life and one has to make adjustments in every phase. Yet it is tough when one has to do it. Shifting into a new home has been an uphill task but we have overcome all problems and found something to smile about too.

Ever since our shift into the new rented house, life was one adjustment after the other. At first, Natik had to travel by train to Mumbai, the kitchen was too small and there wasn't enough space to keep our appliances, it was dirty too. We all teased Gayatri Ma when she screamed on spotting a cockroach. I helped clean it and just then felt the baby kick. Perhaps our baby too wanted to pitch in. Later we ran out of gas but thankfully Shaurya and Varsha arrived with food ma had sent.

The water supply was another issue as our house has no tank and we realised we would have to store water which comes for two hours only. It was a first for us. While the mosquitoes irritated everyone, I ended up using strong mirch which lead to smoke and coughing. Daddaji joked that had I used the mirch in the evening, all mosquitoes would have run away. I was glad to see we could all smile and joke in these adverse situations.

The landlord is a rude fellow and he not only didn't provide facilities like a tank and motor pump for water but refused to open the third bedroom and instead asked for more advance and increase in rent. He threatened us that there were others who would pay the money if we didn't in the next ten days.

The broker demanded the deposit to be paid the same day and he was adamant that we might have to vacate the house if we don't pay up. When Naitik got frustrated, I suggested he use the money we have set aside for the baby. Thankfully he agreed and the matter was settled. Naitik got a sweet book about parenting but I assured him he doesn't need guidelines from a book to be a good father as he will be one for sure. The moments we spent together were cherished as we realised our bond and circle of love was as before. One shouldn't misjudge the strength of love and family which can help you surpass any hurdle in life. The love, trust and support of your loved one makes a world of a difference.
Friends, do write your suggestions me at [email protected] You can also follow me on Facebook and @ Akshara_SP on twitter. Keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain every Monday-Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news  |   Monday, November 28, 2011

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00jerry12harinihariAG-hina_Amina__shona_kala_09sush4frndz--Sari--Asawari_naksh-Nasreen-saru.gpree4rucuttiee.Antique_Piece.lafangi_Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adjustments are part of life-indya.com" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
thnxx for sharing really loved this lines so true :)
The moments we spent together were cherished as we realised our bond and circle of love was as before. One shouldn't misjudge the strength of love and family which can help you surpass any hurdle in life. The love, trust and support of your loved one makes a world of a difference.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_Amina_vim916_Ilma_kala_09

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
thnxx...

-Nasreen-

IF-Rockerz

-Nasreen-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

_Ilma_

Goldie

_Ilma_

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
TFS!! 

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing Smile

ANN91

IF-Dazzler

ANN91

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing...

Asawari_naksh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00kala_09--Sari--saru.g.Antique_Piece.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top