marn wala koi zindgi chahta ho jaise

zindgi bin tumhare adhoori

tum ko pa loon agar har kaami meri ho jaye puri

le chale gay tumhe hum wahan pad

tanahi sanam sahnai ban jaye jahan pad

hum tumhe chahte hain asie

marna wala koi zindgi chahta ho jaise

Posted: 19 years ago

Very beautifully written....and very apt!

Only Purab could deserve such poetry!

Btw....might I add....as Purab fans lets not resort to any kind of immaturity! I mean as Purab fans it only makes sense for us to be mature as well! โญ๏ธIn general, Purab fans do seem a lil more mature but we could do better! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I also liked the comment made earlier that it's important to remember that we are attacking the characters and not the actors portraying the characters ๐Ÿ‘(although, personally too I prefer Samir Soni โค๏ธover Apoorva Agnihotri in a heartbeat!!). But yea it's def important to remem that it's the characters that we talk about ......Purab and Armaan!โ˜ฏ๏ธ

So lets continue to support Purab as mature fans ๐Ÿ˜Ž coz I think that's the kind of respect that the character deserves!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Originally posted by Piscean

Btw....might I add....as Purab fans lets not resort to any kind of immaturity! I mean as Purab fans it only makes sense for us to be mature as well! โญ๏ธIn general, Purab fans do seem a lil more mature but we could do better! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I also liked the comment made earlier that it's important to remember that we are attacking the characters and not the actors portraying the characters ๐Ÿ‘(although, personally too I prefer Samir Soni โค๏ธover Apoorva Agnihotri in a heartbeat!!). But yea it's def important to remem that it's the characters that we talk about ......Purab and Armaan!โ˜ฏ๏ธ

So lets continue to support Purab as mature fans ๐Ÿ˜Ž coz I think that's the kind of respect that the character deserves!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

wow!! right - on!!!!

Purab

Salamat rahe teri aankho ki masti

humein mahkashi ki zaroorat nahin hai

I love  you purab

purab is good looking!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i totally agree and i love purab too!