Baweja: We will find a replacement to Be

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sawariyah

sawariyah

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Harry Baweja: We will find a replacement to Bebo
By Manissha Despaande, Bollywood Trade News Network  

Harry BawejaFilmmaker Harry Baweja has stated that LOVE STORY 2050 will go on the floor exactly on schedule later this year, irrespective of Kareena Kapoor's recent decision to opt out of the film. "There is no question of postponing the film due to the development. We are looking at other options and I'll find a suitable replacement for Kareena very soon," Baweja said.

He also said that there were no hard feelings on either side due to the decision. "We mutually decided to part ways for certain reasons. There are no hard feelings on either side," he clarified.

Baweja also denied that he was planning to approach Priyanka Chopra for the role, as was being rumored. "It will take some time before we work out on various alternatives. Right now, I am too preoccupied with the March 3 release of my film, TEESRI AANKH, to consider anything else," he said.

Download Kareena Kapoor WallpapersIt may be recalled that LOVE STORY 2050, which is slated to be the acting debut for Baweja's Hollywood trained son, Harman, was announced two years ago. The film is a futuristic sci-fi film planned with a huge budget, which travels from the present time to 45 years ahead. Baweja had last revealed that the film would project love and romance, in an altogether new perspective. Kareena was said to have been signed for the film at a whopping Rs 4 crores. However it was the delay in the film that led Kareena to opt out of it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Baweja: We will find a replacement to Be" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aries23

IF-Stunnerz

Aries23

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 6:56am | IP Logged
thx

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator