AP- 28 Nov - 2 Dec Updates Pg 1 & discussions...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Monday 28/11/11

Mechanic karthi gets to know that Balaji has planned to kidnap Priya on VVK 's engagement day.
Santhosh also knows this , jumps as usual but the sane MK says that they need to be tactful. Promises to take care of the issue and wants VVK out of the picture.

All and sundry are invited for the engagement by Shreenath. Palli shouts about Nivedha. Obviously Nivedha misbehaved while the gang went for engagement saree purchase. shouting, pacifying happens uh huh.

Balaji gets 1 Lakh from his father - mission??? Kidnap priya. MK follows Balaji and finds the whole plan. Ayyo daaa Anu calls Palli. Priya picks the phone and tells Anu " Amma is upstairs, will call " The phone line is open - pappara paaa - Palli comes out of another room asking mommy " where is the engagement saree??" Well Anu hears the conversation and as usual
becomes a Nosy Parker "engagement ?/ who?/ what?? " Palli spills the beans much to the chagrin of all others present in the scene " wanted to come and invite u. Gayathri veet le ...
Karthik engagement...Wednesday... please come.."

Freeze

Update by Eljay

Update for Tuesday, Nov 29, 2011:

Anu wants to know why Pallavi didn't tell her about the engagement, so P says she wanted to invite her in person and gives her all the details.  Sivagami scolds her for giving all the details to Anu, she blames Priya for leaving the phone on the table, and relates all to Karthi, who is shocked.  She doesn't think anything is wrong in what she did, after all, Anu has to know the truth some day.

Anu waits for RR to come home and gives him the good news.  He is stunned.  Then Nivedha and Manju come in, she tells them also and tells RR they should go to the engagement.  

MK is thinking about Balaji's plan to kidnap Priya.  He tells two of his people about it (muted).

RR is getting ready for work.  Anu wants to buy rings for Karthi and Shree.  RR says Bye affectionately to Anu, this is seen by Pallavi who has come to the open front door (when do they ever close their doors?).  She comes in, Anu insists that RR should stay, both he and P are uncomfortable.  P invites them for the engagement, Anu wants to know if P's hubby is taking an active role in this, and P says No.  Finally, before leaving, she tells Anu to come to the engagement and she will introduce her to Karthi's dad.  RR looks like a SBT (see Roja's lexicon for the explanation).

RR in his office, calls Sundu and Ganesh to tell them about P coming to his house and inviting Anu to the engagement.  Sundu suggests telling Anu all, but RR calls the doctor who thinks they should wait for another two months before giving her any shocking news.  Ganesh suggests substituting Rukku for Anu.

Thodarum ...

Update by Eljay

Okay, i will come back after I do today's grocery, temple visit, etc., and do the updates for Wed, thurs, and Fri as well as last week's Wed.  Sorry, I forgot about eclat being away.

Sorry about the delay.  Here goes:

Update for Wed, Nov 30, 2011:

Ganesh suggests substituting Rukku for Anu, RR says he is tired of covering up one lie by saying a bigger lie.  RR says Rukku will not agree to this and he is ready to accept his fate.

MK's man is watching Priya's house, someone else is also watching that house, MK's man calls MK, he tells him to watch that man and see where he goes.  Santhosh is inside, telling Priya not to go anywhere, and as he is leaving, Pallavi comes in, sees him and tells him not to come there again.  When he goes outside, MK's man tells him about the other guy, Santhosh turns and looks at him, and that other guy leaves quickly.  

RR and Anu in a jewelry store, looking at something.  Bhaskar and Varadhan come there, V sees RR and hides.  Bhaskar goes up and talks to Anu and RR.  He tries to say something and RR cuts him off, and they leave.  

Bhaskar goes home, talks to Balaji, and asks what he is up to.  Balaji has sent Kumar to get sarakku for them.  Kumar, who is MK's guy, says he forgot to get the cigarettes, and goes to get them.  He gets a call from MK and talks to him.  

Ganesh tells Rukku about Pallavi inviting Anu and Rukku is shocked.  He then suggests that Rukku take Anu's place, and Rukku is shocked again.  She says she cannot do it.  He says it is the only way to save her life.  He talks her into it finally.  

Thodarum ...

Update by Cool_rrk

Update by Eljay

Edited by eclat - 04 January 2012 at 10:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migannithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AP- 28 Nov - 2 Dec Updates Pg 1 & discussions..." in Anupallavi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I have hopes that this drama will end soon.  After all, if Anu comes to the engagement, then the big secret will be out and we can celebrate the end of this story!  I just hope this Balaji and Bhaskar don't prolong the agony.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay and Rojakka.

this si ridiculous substitutng Rukku for Anu. How will they hide Anu and stop her from coming?

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks roja and eljay..

What a cheap plan of substuting Rukku for anu..

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I am going to bed now, because I have taken an antihistamine and am drowsy.  Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist to get a tooth extracted, and I will post the rest after I return from the dentist.  i planned to finish everything tonight but the words are all swimming in front of me right now and I have no idea what I am typing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top