TOI: Actor Farhina missing

Posted: 12 years ago

Actor Farhina missing!
Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Nov 28, 2011, 02.49PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Siddharth Tewary|Shaheer Sheikh|Navvya|Farhina

Farhina, who plays the role of Appy in Swastik Pictures's TV show Navvya, has been missing for some time now from the show as well as the tinsel town. Surprised? Nothing to worry much Farhina has gone to her hometown (Kolkata) to prepare for her upcoming exams.

This young girl is preparing for her secondary exams and thus has been excused from the routine of daily shooting schedules. "I am grateful to the production house and producer Siddharth Tewary for allowing me to take some time off and complete my studies," she says.

Our girl seems to be missing the hustle and bustle of Mumbai and her daily grind. "But it is really very nice of my colleagues to call me every now and then. They keep teasing me and chatting with me just like they would do when I was in Mumbai," says Farhina. "I used to go to the sets with my mother and my colleagues used to constantly tease me that she looks prettier than me. Even the other day, Navvya (Soumya Seth) called me to tease me about the same thing. It is a very nice feeling to be wanted," she says.

Farhina also misses Shaheer Sheikh who is her good friend.
Check out Stars Homepage

Thanks for Sharinggg!
All The Best Farhina,..
miss U! Come back Soon!
Thanks for sharing the article...
tfs...
wish her all d best for her xams...
v really miss appy alot in d show...
thanks for sharing the article...v miss u appy...
Thanks  fr sharing d article
TFS. wishes for ur exams...
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š