Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i loved the scenes were armaan used to call out "Mr Nandan Verma" with such jealousy...it was too cute!
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Actually I like all the scenes between Armaan and Jassi.

But the scenes I like the most are when Jassi dances with Armaan ( Of course its a dream sequence of Jassi in the golden days of JJKN) and the valentines day hug...just look at that passionate couple in my avatar...

Edited by Jassidevi - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
My favourite are the scenes with Armaan and Jassi..........where Armaan is on one continent and Jassi on another
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

My favourite are the scenes with Armaan and Jassi..........where Armaan is on one continent and Jassi on another

communicating with their telepathic connection ... those scenes were really awesome...

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jassidevi

communicating with their telepathic connection ... those scenes were really awesome...

in their case however, the young lovers had their connections crossed (thnx to T&D's Bachat scheme) so that when Jassi shouted "BAS" Armaan thouht that Jassi was calling out to him.....
jprasad thumbnail
IDES, on what continent is Mauritius?
Emaa thumbnail
misbah
i actully told someone to get me all tapes of jjkn..and i think i will have em end of this week...so i will watch the whole drama...i will let u know then..but i dont think it will change my mind for armaan..my first judgement has always been right..either first 5 episode ya phir all of em...its always ganna be armaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I guess uptil now, my best was the Valentine's day hug..though every scene between Armaan and Jassi is so romantic..even when Armaan looks at Jassi, it's enough to set the screen on fire!
I feel the best is yet to come..when Jassi forgives Armaan and they unite for ever!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, armaan and purab wars once again. altho, how bout this, pourab fans, just say good things like the valentinces special, and armaan fans, u guys go ahead and tingle. who ever wants to say bad things, dont. altho, india forums give freedom, if u guys dont want to start a fight, my solution is good enuff. n those who dont, there will  more more wars, that hurt many.
adi04 thumbnail

Every scene between Armaan n Jassi is magical, as our Apu said himself!!!

But I love earlier scenes of JJKN...definitely the suraj hua madam scene too!!! And every dream scene of Jassi's about her Armaan sir, except the violent ones...