Karan Kundra & Kritika Kamra @Shabbir's reception - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
do i e1 hav to say i m happy i m more then jst happy
Brilliant pic!! It finally made me so happy and excited :D
I m loving it :)
First thing in the morning after getting up, this was the first post i click.. and i just scream... IM so so so so happyyy

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Yay Let Party...
Thank you for sharing...

Yippiieee...they both looked awesome  girlss

Karan look dashing and handsome as alway and Kittu look beautiful in Black Sari.. First time im seeing Kittu in Sari with Karan

I have alway seen Kittu in dress with Karan...never Sari... and today pic just made my day... so happyyy...
@all..Party itni thandi kyo padh gyi??? 😕 party shud go on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on 😉😛
wassay??? 😉
GOOD NIGHT GUYS

IAM OFF TO SLEEP NOW - I LUVED THIS DAY - A MEMORABLE ONE

THANKS FOR BREAKING THE NEWS PAYAL -

Even today early morning, i was watching the latest VM made by chadni (a beautiful one from the queen of VMs) on arjuhi and was feeling very sad for arjuhi and was very upset but this picx made my day payal - i am really happy now - iam not sure whats actually going on in reality but still this one picx has said a lot of things and have made us kmhians very very happy

LUV U ALL -
YAY :DD Thats A Good Sign :)

They Look Superb Together :)

So Happy :))))

Thank Payal
Aaj tak kisi pic ko dekh kar itni khushi nahi hui...karanika ek hi frame mai kitne ache lagte hai n that too after such a long time whch to me seemed ages.they seem to complete each other.i wish they stay tghtr happily forever
So good to see them together again, its been too long!! Kritika looks gorgeous