Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

oho Ouch

yarrr... what to do what to do... i cnt see the ranking like this.. OMG this is more than the limit

wen i entered d forum in d day,.d ranking was at 21 n just after a  second i saw 29 n i was like naa how it can b n i refreshed d pg bt still it was 29,..gr!! i cant express mujhe kitna gussa aaya tha!! pata nhi agr aisa hein chalta raha to we will surely get out of top 40,.m pakka pakka!!

going out of topic bt u know masooo m missing dmg tooo much nowadays,..i entered dmg forum n i felt sooo bad,.want dat show desperately bck coz it was d first show which i ve watched wid full interest n regularly,..sry 4 sharing wid u dis thing coz meko yeha aur koi dmg fan pata nhi hein,.!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "me crying seeing dis rank,..! (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
yarrr... hating this new stardesh thingy.. Angry

dmg wapas ajao na.. miss it alot.. miss kash and kajen so so so much Cry

and yar... I-F shud change ranking according to story n all of the show not how much members are active on the forum

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

yarrr... hating this new stardesh thingy.. Angry

dmg wapas ajao na.. miss it alot.. miss kash and kajen so so so much Cry

and yar... I-F shud change ranking according to story n all of the show not how much members are active on the forum

haan so trueee,...we r so gud in stry bt ranking is really tooo bad,...really don know kaise increase hoga rank,..!

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
RankShow                                                    BuzzRatingViewsActivityFollowersTotal Points
29Humse Hai Life
Last Week: 21

We are very less in Activity...
So we wanna post and discuss a lot to increase our points...
Though our show is only from MOn-THU...We wanna post during weekends too...WE can have GOTW every week so that the forum remains active...Moreover if write OS,SS or FF it will also be useful...

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

RankShow                                                    BuzzRatingViewsActivityFollowersTotal Points
29Humse Hai Life

Though our show is only from MOn-THU...We wanna post during weekends too...WE can have GOTW every week so that the forum remains active...Moreover if write OS,SS or FF it will also be useful...

wat things does activity include like??

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

29Humse Hai Life

Activity only include the post and its discussion in the forum...the above ways like GOTW,writing OS,FF,SS are to increase the no. of posts...

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmi202

29Humse Hai Life

Activity only include the post and its discussion in the forum...the above ways like GOTW,writing OS,FF,SS are to increase the no. of posts...

i ve no idea of writing os,ff,ss otherwise i ll surely ve written!! we were active enough i guess still our activity is tooo low,..!

trisha17

trisha17

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

ur answer is definitely WE HAVE BECOME LAZY... LAZY LAZYYY Angry
Gosh this is unbelievable...

show like HHL is at 29th rank just because of us! Stern Smile
actually,star one ke shows ke members toh serial dekhte time hi 7-8 posts bana dete hain or ek hum hain jo serial khatam hone ke baad pure din mein mushkil se 2-3 posts banate honge
aaj kya hua show mein any arsia scene

Edited by trisha17 - 28 November 2011 at 9:50am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.