Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan voted Hottest Mom - Page 2

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

She has been a mom for what 10 days and she is already voted as hottest?

Some fans seriously have way too much time.

πŸ˜†i wnt b surprised if big b n jr b had been casting thm votes insteadπŸ˜† we knw hw much free time they hav n hw they spend itπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
IMO its too early to classify Ash as a hot mom. She delivered her baby about 10 days back. Fans havent seen her play the doting mom yet. Maybe hottest pregnant Indian celebrity would be more apt.
As for the other women...they are all hot except Kajol. I never felt she was in the hot category even when she was a top Bollywood star.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whats next ??

Beti B voted Hottest Baby... 😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Me sooo happy!!! Chalo, at least one person here is thrilled!πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

Whats next ??

good one...i wnt b surprised either...lets c hw long it tkes 4 tht article 2 cum out...i guess the day her pic is revealed thts wen we'll c it...if nt hottest baby thn defo prettiest/cutest baby or summut down thm lines... bt wt i dnt gt is all babies r cute n pretty...i dnt think der is ne baby in da world tht u wud turn around n say "he/she aint cute" babys r jus always cute... in der own way😳 so if her kid is cute, it wnt b summut extraordinary bt m sure media n the bachchans wil ensure 2 make it extraordinaryπŸ˜† jus as Big B made it out as tho aish's courage thru delivery was remarkableEdited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahah

Karishma is the hottest mom hands down.. even with 2 kids she looks Mindblowing.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are all taking it in the wrong way. Hottest mom does not mean mom with a smoking body...it doesn't mean if she is good mom or bad mom...it means the most popular mom and Ms Rai of course is the most popular of them all! :-) And yes it was important to have a poll about that and publish it and it must be shared in forums! πŸ˜†
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

Whats next ??

I'm sure it won't be "hottest baby", but I can honestly see her being compared with other kids in the press when she's 3 or 4 just like Suri Cruise is..."best dressed kid", "best smile", "best shoes" etc
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Baby B will be so proud of herfself..dharti pe aate hi mom ko ek award dilwadiya !!!! πŸ˜†

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: allabtsrk

I think Aishwarya will be always the hottest in whatever category they will be able to put her at any age...

like two decades down...hottest budhiya...Aishwarya..πŸ˜†

No offence to anyone...it's joke abt the hottest list that they keep bringing..
I really find Aishwarya very beautiful.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†