Sanaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I think that Jassi should go to only Purab.  He really loves her from the heart.  He loved her before when she was plain and simple and his love just increased more after the makeover.  I don't get Armaan's love.  When did he ever fall in love with her?  I saw other posts saying how he fell for the fact that Jassi did everything for him.  He told her everything abt him and she kept it hidden.  But is that a reason to fall in love?  I know there's supposed to be no reason to fall in love with someone. Love just happens. Purab's love is true.  You can tell it is.  I believe Armaan just fell for Jassi kindness. You can say it is sort of his infatuation. 

He is confused.  He is confusing love with infatuation!! 😕

At the beginning I thought Jassi might go to Armaan. When Purab wasn't introduced but not anymore.  Bebe is NEVER EVER gonna let Jassi go to Armaan.  Plus Puru has just lost it.  How can he think Jassi a thief.. I think maybe Armaan will marry Mallika. You saw how she tried to get him again?? Maybe he'll realize that Mallika's love is true and try to forget jassi. 

For those ppl that don't like Purab, let's set some facts straight:

Purab isnt that old as some of you think.

Most of you have seen him in Baghban, you can tell how different he looks.

It all depends on the makers of the show. they wanted to show as mature and they did.  Most of you have also seen him on AJK. He was looking great. And way younger.  I guess his clothing styles just make him look older. 

JASSI SHOULD GO TO PURAB AND PURAB ONLY!!!

IF PURAB DOESN'T GET JASSI THAN ARMAAN SHOULDN'T EITHER!!!

ARMAAN DOESN'T DESERVE JASSI!!

THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS THAT, PURAB THINKS THAT, BEBE DEFINITELY THINKS THAT, & JASSI WILL AND MOST DEFINITELY WILL THINK THAT!!!

STAY WITH PURAB!! YOU CAN GO BACK TO GIVE ARMAAN BACK HIS GULMOHUR! BUT STAY WITH PURAB!! HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH EVEN I CAN'T SAY!

❤️PURAB & JASSI 4 EVER!!!❤️❤️

Edited by Sanaa - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
what do u mean jassi should go to purab....she DOES NOT LOVE HIM!
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanaa

I think that Jassi should go to only Purab.  He really loves her from the heart.  He loved her before when she was plain and simple and his love just increased more after the makeover.  I don't get Armaan's love.  When did he ever fall in love with her?  I saw other posts saying how he fell for the fact that Jassi did everything for him.  He told her everything abt him and she kept it hidden.  But is that a reason to fall in love?  I know there's supposed to be no reason to fall in love with someone. Love just happens. Purab's love is true.  You can tell it is.  I believe Armaan just fell for Jassi kindness. You can say it is sort of his infatuation. 

At the beginning I thought Jassi might go to Armaan. When Purab wasn't introduced but not anymore.  Bebe is NEVER EVER gonna let Jassi go to Armaan.  Plus Puru has just lost it.  How can he think Jassi a thief.. I think maybe Armaan will marry Mallika. You saw how she tried to get him again?? Maybe he'll realize that Mallika's love is true and try to forget jassi. 

It all depends on the makers of the show. they wanted to show as mature and they did.  Most of you have also seen him on AJK. He was looking great. And way younger.  I guess his clothing styles just make him look older. 

THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS THAT, PURAB THINKS THAT, BEBE DEFINITELY THINKS THAT, & JASSI WILL AND MOST DEFINITELY WILL THINK THAT!!!

STAY WITH PURAB!! YOU CAN GO BACK TO GIVE ARMAAN BACK HIS GULMOHUR! BUT STAY WITH PURAB!! HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH EVEN I CAN'T SAY!

I totally agree with everything you said!😉
Sanaa thumbnail

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS MARRY THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU, NOT THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE.

I DON'T BELIEVE ARMAAN'S LOVE IS LOVE!

IT'S AN INFATUATION.

PURAB'S LOVE IS PURE AND SO TRUE!!❤️❤️❤️

Let's not forget Armaan broke Jassi's heart!💔

loveneha_r thumbnail
andn yeah purab kept jassis heart intact after ditching her one day before their engagement! awesome!
ummm thumbnail

Quoting you here Saana,

Hmm.. not if there is someone you love and he loves you back too! 😉 What you said would probably apply if the one you love does not return you love!  Here, Jassi loves Armaan and we don't need more proof that he loves very dearly!

IT'S AN INFATUATION.

On a lighter note ....if you look up the word 'Infatuation' in a dictionary, you'll find that one of the meanings of that word is 'love'! 😆 On the serious note now - infatuation is supposed to wear out.. I haven't seen that happen in Armaan's case so far. Lets wait and watch on that count!

Hmm.. yes.. possible.. appears to be so. But life is unfair...and not everyone gets a second chance! Purab blew up his chance to get Jassi for himself..now if he doesn't get her love, he has only himself to blame!

Yes, agree with you there! Armaan broke her heart and her trust .. and so did Purab! So they are equally guilty on that count! But what gives Armaan one up is that Jassi still loves him despite that!

hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummm

Quoting you here Saana,

Hmm.. not if there is someone you love and he loves you back too! 😉 What you said would probably apply if the one you love does not return you love!  Here, Jassi loves Armaan and we don't need more proof that he loves very dearly!

IT'S AN INFATUATION.

On a lighter note ....if you look up the word 'Infatuation' in a dictionary, you'll find that one of the meanings of that word is 'love'! 😆 On the serious note now - infatuation is supposed to wear out.. I haven't seen that happen in Armaan's case so far. Lets wait and watch on that count!

Hmm.. yes.. possible.. appears to be so. But life is unfair...and not everyone gets a second chance! Purab blew up his chance to get Jassi for himself..now if he doesn't get her love, he has only himself to blame!

Yes, agree with you there! Armaan broke her heart and her trust .. and so did Purab! So they are equally guilty on that count! But what gives Armaan one up is that Jassi still loves him despite that!

👏 Spoken like a true Armaan fan

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think that Jassi should go to only Purab. He really loves her from the heart. He loved her before when she was plain and simple and his love just increased more after the makeover. I don't get Armaan's love. When did he ever fall in love with her? I saw other posts saying how he fell for the fact that Jassi did everything for him. He told her everything abt him and she kept it hidden. But is that a reason to fall in love? I know there's supposed to be no reason to fall in love with someone.Love just happens. Purab's love is true. You can tell it is. I believe Armaan just fell for Jassi kindness. You can say it is sort of his infatuation.

He is confused. He is confusing love with infatuation!! 😕

At the beginning I thought Jassi might go to Armaan. When Purab wasn't introduced but not anymore. Bebe is NEVER EVER gonna let Jassi go to Armaan. Plus Puru has just lost it. How can he think Jassi a thief.. I think maybe Armaan will marry Mallika. You saw how she tried to get him again?? Maybe he'll realize that Mallika's love is true and try to forget jassi.

It all depends on the makers of the show. they wanted to show as mature and they did. Most of you have also seen him on AJK. He was looking great.And way younger. I guess his clothing styles just make him look older.

[THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS THAT, PURAB THINKS THAT, BEBE DEFINITELY THINKS THAT, & JASSI WILL AND MOST DEFINITELY WILL THINK THAT!!

yes!! vyes! agree with everything u say 😳 😃 👏
kali414 thumbnail

Hi Sanna

i m totally agree with you, purab is a great  actor with a great personality. armaan fans thinks that purab is old, he is not old, armaan and purab they both r the same age but armaan is too skinny that's y he look young and purab, the character he is playing he has to look that way, i mean to say mature and his dressing etc.no matter he is young or old but i love my purab,  he is so cute and his smile really sweet. east or west purab is the best.

marvelous.malks thumbnail

u care about only what purab thinks and everyone on his side such as bebe, ect.

ARMAAN NOT DESERVE JASSI, OKAY...definetly, gone crzy (not to offend) PURAB LOVES JASSI, Jassi DOESNT. even if they get married, they wont live happily....

U SAID "love just happens" and that happened w/ armaan...IT JUST HAPPENED, HE JUST GOT CLOSE TO JASSI

AND if it come to bebe SHE WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO TELL JASI THAT SHE SOULD GO TO ARMAAN

puru thinks that, but armaan is not supporting him, is he? she went to bebe to tell her about it, he cares about jassi's family and jassi..

armaan will NEVER think that... and when it comes to mallika[did u se march 17th] SHE SAID "armaan ne mijhe tukra diya" MALLIKA IS ALMOST OBBSESSED WITH ARMAAN. now its like become a goal for her to get armaaN...

lets see how jasi will stay with purab and not armaan,

WE WILL SEE WHO'S LOVE IS TRUE!

it will be armaan, but for ur sake, we will see adn wait till the end...

jasi and purab can only BE FRIENDS!!!! not life partners..