India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi should go to...

Sanaa Goldie
Sanaa
Sanaa

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

I think that Jassi should go to only Purab.  He really loves her from the heart.  He loved her before when she was plain and simple and his love just increased more after the makeover.  I don't get Armaan's love.  When did he ever fall in love with her?  I saw other posts saying how he fell for the fact that Jassi did everything for him.  He told her everything abt him and she kept it hidden.  But is that a reason to fall in love?  I know there's supposed to be no reason to fall in love with someone. Love just happens. Purab's love is true.  You can tell it is.  I believe Armaan just fell for Jassi kindness. You can say it is sort of his infatuation. 

He is confused.  He is confusing love with infatuation!! Confused

At the beginning I thought Jassi might go to Armaan. When Purab wasn't introduced but not anymore.  Bebe is NEVER EVER gonna let Jassi go to Armaan.  Plus Puru has just lost it.  How can he think Jassi a thief.. I think maybe Armaan will marry Mallika. You saw how she tried to get him again?? Maybe he'll realize that Mallika's love is true and try to forget jassi. 

For those ppl that don't like Purab, let's set some facts straight:

Purab isnt that old as some of you think.

Most of you have seen him in Baghban, you can tell how different he looks.

It all depends on the makers of the show. they wanted to show as mature and they did.  Most of you have also seen him on AJK. He was looking great. And way younger.  I guess his clothing styles just make him look older. 

JASSI SHOULD GO TO PURAB AND PURAB ONLY!!!

IF PURAB DOESN'T GET JASSI THAN ARMAAN SHOULDN'T EITHER!!!

ARMAAN DOESN'T DESERVE JASSI!!

THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS THAT, PURAB THINKS THAT, BEBE DEFINITELY THINKS THAT, & JASSI WILL AND MOST DEFINITELY WILL THINK THAT!!!

STAY WITH PURAB!! YOU CAN GO BACK TO GIVE ARMAAN BACK HIS GULMOHUR! BUT STAY WITH PURAB!! HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH EVEN I CAN'T SAY!

HeartPURAB & JASSI 4 EVER!!!HeartHeart

Edited by Sanaa - 18 March 2005 at 7:27pm

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
what do u mean jassi should go to purab....she DOES NOT LOVE HIM!
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa

I think that Jassi should go to only Purab.  He really loves her from the heart.  He loved her before when she was plain and simple and his love just increased more after the makeover.  I don't get Armaan's love.  When did he ever fall in love with her?  I saw other posts saying how he fell for the fact that Jassi did everything for him.  He told her everything abt him and she kept it hidden.  But is that a reason to fall in love?  I know there's supposed to be no reason to fall in love with someone. Love just happens. Purab's love is true.  You can tell it is.  I believe Armaan just fell for Jassi kindness. You can say it is sort of his infatuation. 

He is confused.  He is confusing love with infatuation!! Confused

At the beginning I thought Jassi might go to Armaan. When Purab wasn't introduced but not anymore.  Bebe is NEVER EVER gonna let Jassi go to Armaan.  Plus Puru has just lost it.  How can he think Jassi a thief.. I think maybe Armaan will marry Mallika. You saw how she tried to get him again?? Maybe he'll realize that Mallika's love is true and try to forget jassi. 

It all depends on the makers of the show. they wanted to show as mature and they did.  Most of you have also seen him on AJK. He was looking great. And way younger.  I guess his clothing styles just make him look older. 

THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS THAT, PURAB THINKS THAT, BEBE DEFINITELY THINKS THAT, & JASSI WILL AND MOST DEFINITELY WILL THINK THAT!!!

STAY WITH PURAB!! YOU CAN GO BACK TO GIVE ARMAAN BACK HIS GULMOHUR! BUT STAY WITH PURAB!! HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH EVEN I CAN'T SAY!

HeartPURAB & JASSI 4 EVER!!!HeartHeart

I totally agree with everything you said!Wink
Sanaa Goldie
Sanaa
Sanaa

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS MARRY THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU, NOT THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE.

I DON'T BELIEVE ARMAAN'S LOVE IS LOVE!

IT'S AN INFATUATION.

PURAB'S LOVE IS PURE AND SO TRUE!!HeartHeartHeart

Let's not forget Armaan broke Jassi's heart!Broken Heart

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
andn yeah purab kept jassis heart intact after ditching her one day before their engagement! awesome!
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Quoting you here Saana,

Hmm.. not if there is someone you love and he loves you back too! Wink What you said would probably apply if the one you love does not return you love!  Here, Jassi loves Armaan and we don't need more proof that he loves very dearly!

IT'S AN INFATUATION.

On a lighter note ....if you look up the word 'Infatuation' in a dictionary, you'll find that one of the meanings of that word is 'love'! LOL On the serious note now - infatuation is supposed to wear out.. I haven't seen that happen in Armaan's case so far. Lets wait and watch on that count!

Hmm.. yes.. possible.. appears to be so. But life is unfair...and not everyone gets a second chance! Purab blew up his chance to get Jassi for himself..now if he doesn't get her love, he has only himself to blame!

Yes, agree with you there! Armaan broke her heart and her trust .. and so did Purab! So they are equally guilty on that count! But what gives Armaan one up is that Jassi still loves him despite that!

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

Quoting you here Saana,

Hmm.. not if there is someone you love and he loves you back too! Wink What you said would probably apply if the one you love does not return you love!  Here, Jassi loves Armaan and we don't need more proof that he loves very dearly!

IT'S AN INFATUATION.

On a lighter note ....if you look up the word 'Infatuation' in a dictionary, you'll find that one of the meanings of that word is 'love'! LOL On the serious note now - infatuation is supposed to wear out.. I haven't seen that happen in Armaan's case so far. Lets wait and watch on that count!

Hmm.. yes.. possible.. appears to be so. But life is unfair...and not everyone gets a second chance! Purab blew up his chance to get Jassi for himself..now if he doesn't get her love, he has only himself to blame!

Yes, agree with you there! Armaan broke her heart and her trust .. and so did Purab! So they are equally guilty on that count! But what gives Armaan one up is that Jassi still loves him despite that!

Clap Spoken like a true Armaan fan

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa

I think that Jassi should go to only Purab. He really loves her from the heart. He loved her before when she was plain and simple and his love just increased more after the makeover. I don't get Armaan's love. When did he ever fall in love with her? I saw other posts saying how he fell for the fact that Jassi did everything for him. He told her everything abt him and she kept it hidden. But is that a reason to fall in love? I know there's supposed to be no reason to fall in love with someone.Love just happens. Purab's love is true. You can tell it is. I believe Armaan just fell for Jassi kindness. You can say it is sort of his infatuation.

He is confused. He is confusing love with infatuation!! Confused

At the beginning I thought Jassi might go to Armaan. When Purab wasn't introduced but not anymore. Bebe is NEVER EVER gonna let Jassi go to Armaan. Plus Puru has just lost it. How can he think Jassi a thief.. I think maybe Armaan will marry Mallika. You saw how she tried to get him again?? Maybe he'll realize that Mallika's love is true and try to forget jassi.

It all depends on the makers of the show. they wanted to show as mature and they did. Most of you have also seen him on AJK. He was looking great.And way younger. I guess his clothing styles just make him look older.

[THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS THAT, PURAB THINKS THAT, BEBE DEFINITELY THINKS THAT, & JASSI WILL AND MOST DEFINITELY WILL THINK THAT!!

yes!! vyes! agree with everything u say Embarrassed Big smile Clap

Go to top