picture abhi baaki hai mere doston

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys many honeymoon scenes left like aeroplane wala scene, emotional wala scene, gunda wala scene and many other scenes left and today we can only see vidya, emraan and ram and priya scenes . apeksha track also there .

so i think next week we also gonna see honeymoon scenes . wow thats really great .

what do you guys think

Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya agree with u i think next 2weeks we will get the hm scenes
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree jaan.. u forgot to mention ram's mom entry.. woh bhi dikana bakhi hai so we wil get more HM scenes..
Jaanemaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes..many scens left... more 1 week of hm track...
Maybe today we will get to see half with australia tour and the other half with dirty picture...

Maybe the scene abt making a wish will come today... But i wanted the airoplane/emotional scene to come before the dirty dance... because then it will make our gollu to think abt more then a friend... coming  first it will make him go crazy but still i dont think it will affect him in a way of " aage kab badoge..." dont know ... its what i think... 
I hope we will really get to see something masaledall...bcuz they have promoted so much today's episode... dont know.. im afraid that we can get dissapointed...😒

Lets wait and watch...
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Yeah im damn excited to watch it... But im sad tht i have exams from 30th till 15th... I cant enjoy to the fullest... Anyways who cares... I cant miss Balh... Its like my daily dose of drug... :P
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Yeah im damn excited to watch it... But im sad tht i have exams from 30th till 15th... I cant enjoy to the fullest... Anyways who cares... I cant miss Balh... Its like my daily dose of drug... :P

So true .totally agree. I get withdrawal symptoms urging the weekend 
laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is gr8 that hm track wil also on next week.