India-Forums

03/18/05

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

sorry for the spelling mistakes..i was writing this while watching this...and it's too long for me to correct..!

03/17/05

pancham tells his dad that he should marry mausi

meera's mom is insulting pancham's dadi

03/18/05

dadi suddenly died due to meera's mom's stupidity…everyone is crying and meera's mom is extremely surprised and askhok yells "RUKMANI!!" AND HE IS READY TO KILL HER! Everyone holds him down..and he cries like a little baby…very touching scene…

pancham's uncle receives a call and we can't hear what they're saying..and is very shocked…and  yells "MAA!" and he wants to know who had called him and thinks to himself that ashok won't call me, so who is it?

Pancham goes into his dadi's room and looks at her picture and is crying…the guy who arranged tina's marriage in the beginning of the show is shown coming in and consoling pancham… and telling him that the pandit is calling him for his dadi's picture

Pancham is shown coming down and places his dadi's picture on the table w/ a mala (put on pictures of dead people in Hinduism) and we see a scene from a past episode where dadi was sick and pancham was singing him something religious over the phone…(ashok is thinking this) and he is remembering all the times when his mother has felt better when pancham is talking to her…he's thinking that because of pancham his mother has been saved many many times…

He wants pancham to call out to dadi and pancham just looks at him..and then rajshree calls out to him…and he tells her that pancham has something godly in him..and tells him that it's because of you that something like this has happened but he is every calm when he says this..and then he says plz bring your dadi ma back..and pancham goes into a room and just cries…and says that dadi how can I make him understand that I'm just like everyone else now…pancham then looks at krishan ji's murti and asked him why have you turned me so helpless?? And says rukmaniji is at fault but you punished my dadi…then pancham remembers that conversation he had w/ krishan ji..and then dadi's gita's pages start to turn and remembers when dadi told him to read the little notes she wrote after her death..and it says that pancham I want to give birth to you in my next lifetime..and it also says god can you plz give pancham his shakti's back…?

Pancham is told by an uncle to tell some guy (veerbhan singh?) about the incident and him and pancham are talking and pancham tells him that dadi died (he calls her bhabhiji) and then he wants to talk to ashok…they talk and blah blah blah…and tells him that he's coming and not to do the last rites until he gets there and there is a promise he has to fulfill…

At meera's house—ria calls meera and tells him that her bouquet took pancham's dadi's life..and she is shocked…and tells ria that she's coming..and she tells her don't even come here by mistake…ria tells meera what has happened and why…meera drops the phone and her dad wants to know what happened…and she goes to her mom and tells her dad to ask her mom why all this happened…and she says ask her why was it necessary to take pancham's dadi's life..?? rukhmani tells her to shut up..and says that she only told her the truth..and calls dadi "budhiya" that pissed me off…meera is really going off on her mom and tells her that hopefully very soon your own daughter dies too..! And rukhmani is shocked

shital Groupbie
shital
shital

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged

THANKS SARINA GREAT UPDATE, I HAVE CLASSES AT THAT TIME SO I MISS IT, WHEN IT WAS AT 7.00 PM I COULD WATCH IT, PLEASE SARINA I REALLY LIKE YOUR UPDATE & I LOG ON EVERY NIGHT TO READ IT, KEEP POSTING
& THANKS ONCE AGAIN

SHITAL

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hehe thanks..Wink
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
awesome update sarinaClap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Manasi Parekh, Namit Das and Bharti Achrekar in DJ's next? Manasi Parekh, Namit Das and Bharti Achrekar in DJ's next?  6

According to the latest development, the actors have been finalised to ...

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index