India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Ashimt has Negative Character for Gujrals

mfarhaniqbal33 Senior Member
mfarhaniqbal33
mfarhaniqbal33

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Pooja agrees to the marriage and gets engaged to Jatin for the sake of the family. Her career and ambitions in life go down the drain.

Ronit learns of his mother's devious plans to separate poornima and Ronit and how she had used the divorce paper to achieve her goals. Jatin some how comes across the photographs of Ronit and Pooja and breaks of the engagement.

Rasik will shattered socially, emotionally and economically.

That's when Ashmit decides to get married to Pooja and she agrees yet again for the sake of the family. Meanwhile another side of Ashmit starts building up, a negative side.

He wants to destroy inder and Ronit for some reason. Pooja has no clue of Ashmit's agenda. There comes an opportunity for Pooja to refuse her marriage to Ashmit but ultimately she does get married to him. They are doing "gruh pravesh" in Ashmit's house- it turns out to be the Gujraal house!

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
wait... aaugh.... this is soo confusing ConfusedConfused ....ashmit's house... gujral's house???? wht's up with this "negative side" of ashmit? he seemed like the mature n sensible guy type..... *uff* ....these ppl r just trying to follow ekta in evrything..
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

what. that means that the gujrals will come on the street or something. WAIT... I am confused.Confused maybe ashmit will take over the gujral business and they will auction off their house or something.

I AM CONFUSED!Confused

ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

YA, I DONT GET IT, DOES THIS MEAN THEY JUST ACCIDENTALLY USE THE SAME HOUSE OR DOES HE EVENTUALLY KICK THE GUJRALS OUT ON THEIR BEHIND AND LEAVE THEM HOMELESS.

I TOO AM VERY CONFUSED!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
i didn't understand a single thing Confused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top