Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Who saw it?! WHO?!!!

I did--effin' 20 times!!!LOL

The last 2 minutes with the intense music and the back and forth...it was CHEMISTRY baby!!!Embarrassed

He grabs her, she panics but retaliates back and sure as hell doesn't leave w/out a few "love" words aka curse words!!!ROFL

The look on Uday's face when she scratched him with the rock. He was enticed--the SPARK!!! The look in his eyes, the evil yet charming smirk and that oh so fine dialogue...MAGIC has been officially created!BlushingBlushing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*armanmallikCoco_Fictionsstorybooksgdlove...OMGjaneniroopalizzie1765-Wanderer-WhiteNights.-Shayari-....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday-Muniya: The Spark!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I really really hope that the main pairing will be of Udayveer and Moniya...Right now Udayveer's character does have grey shades but he could become nicer...the show could be worth watching only if there is this pairing which i do think is possible...please let that be!///loved the meeting!!
Jaynandini can have Jagat but I think she likes Udayveer as of naw..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikMocoCoco

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Offcourse I saw it and felt it. It was written in the wall Embarrassed

There have been a similar thread where I praised the chemistry between the two. It was quite engaging  to be sure. However, we shouldn't keep our hopes too high..am sure the creatives have paired up Moniya with AkashUnhappy 

And I quote from my previous post:
Udayveer is certainly a dashing guy. What a shame he is the negative lead :(
 I liked the scene between him and Moniya as well. They showed potential. But I guess we shouldn't take too much liking for this couple because in the end its Akash who is the lead guy and he will end up with Moniya. Akash and Moniya's equation is also good, they are cute together, but somehow I have never been a fan of sweet-gentle love stories, have always preferred the not-so-easy ones where the leads are anti each other in the beginning. That is what adds spice to the romance in my opinion :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGjaneniroopa-Wanderer-MocoCoco

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
i thought that i only felt like this
i mean that was chemistrilicious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MocoCoco

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
It was great! I loved the way he followed her with his eyes as she left, and then...the dialogue, it was just a stellar moment! 

I think Monia is good for Udayveer, she'll make him a nicer person, but IF (and I hope not!) he does end up with JN, his character cannot be salvaged, I mean just LOOK at her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikMocoCoco

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Offcourse I saw it and felt it. It was written in the wall Embarrassed

There have been a similar thread where I praised the chemistry between the two. It was quite engaging  to be sure. However, we shouldn't keep our hopes too high..am sure the creatives have paired up Moniya with AkashUnhappy 

And I quote from my previous post:
Udayveer is certainly a dashing guy. What a shame he is the negative lead :(
 I liked the scene between him and Moniya as well. They showed potential. But I guess we shouldn't take too much liking for this couple because in the end its Akash who is the lead guy and he will end up with Moniya. Akash and Moniya's equation is also good, they are cute together, but somehow I have never been a fan of sweet-gentle love stories, have always preferred the not-so-easy ones where the leads are anti each other in the beginning. That is what adds spice to the romance in my opinion :)

I think our generation is done with the goody-goody guys like Akash! There's more depth to Uday's character. Yeah, he's negative and a bit dark and twisty but that's the MOST attractive part about him!Day Dreaming There's a reason he's like that--maybe he's guarded or maybe he's just a snob--what his story is much more enticing than Akash's. Plus, the actor playing him is doing fab! I mean the way he talks, the attitude, the body language-- PERFECTION! 

I am exactly like you when it comes to dark and Bad Ass characters! I prefer them more!!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikcoolhappygirlsCoco_FictionsakkiiiiistorybooksgdWhiteNights.-Shayari-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hetu...curse words...are not love words...but i want UV n Muniya together...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MocoCoco

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Uday and Monya have a spark which can't be ignored. Their first interaction was so much fun to watch. Uday and Monya both are of giving back with attitude type. It will be nice yo see what happens when these two come face to face at Raj Mahal in future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hridistorybooksgd-Shayari-MocoCoco

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.