Hema Fan Club-ALL SUPPORTERS-Games Began! - Page 7

Posted: 18 years ago
yea..., BUT, if he is paired w/ like Ujjaini,Twinkle,Ruktima he'll be like the 1st one out 😭 (no offence to anyone, I just don't like the way them three sing , BUT IT'S ONLY MY OPINION)Swananda,HIMANI, and nihira - TOUGH competition. If he and his partner come in 2nd place.....also Very good, 1st place, THEE BEST 😉
Him and Nihira means a lot more classical performances
Him and Himani means a lot more powerpacked performances..

Him and any1 else = :( :( :(
Hey guys,

I got addicted to Hemu's songs soooomuch that Iam watching his old vedios again and again...cant wait for Hema to come back and sing again.

Cheers Hemu...you are greatest!
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge is a Reality Show,where the individuals come with a dream, sing their heart out for a great future

hydaco w/e, U wanna be added to the list?
Since nothing seems to be happening for the past 24 hrs here, just wanted to start a conversation...

Is there any song you would love Hema to sing?

For me it would be Dheere Jalna from Paheli or Yeh Jo Des Hain mera from Swades..

What do u people think ?

Originally posted by madhavir108

Since nothing seems to be happening for the past 24 hrs here, just wanted to start a conversation...

Is there any song you would love Hema to sing?

For me it would be Dheere Jalna from Paheli or Yeh Jo Des Hain mera from Swades..

What do u people think ?

I would love for him to sing "Madhuban Mein Radhika" from Kohinoor.... or even  "Zindagi Khwab Hai"

i want him to sing Gori tera gaon bada pyaara, Albela sajan, Tu hi re(from Bombay)
He sang albela saajan during auditions.. yaaa Tu Hi Re would sound fabulous in his voice !
Anybody have hemu's pics?
Pls post it here

Originally posted by hydcaoo

Hey guys,

I got addicted to Hemu's songs soooomuch that Iam watching his old vedios again and again...cant wait for Hema to come back and sing again.

Cheers Hemu...you are greatest!

Do you have episodes after jan3rd (jan6th,13th etc)

Can you pls upload them if you have