Yeh Meri Life Hai

Sony's Blooper

sharmili thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Friends,

I was just browsing through sonys' site and look what I came across

14th - 17th March, 2005
Pooja agrees to the marriage and gets engaged to Jatin for the sake of the family. Her career and ambitions in life go down the drain. Ronit learns of his mother's devious plans to separate poornima and Ronit and how she had used the divorce paper to achieve her goals. Jatin some how comes across the photographs of Ronit and Pooja and breaks of the engagement. Rasik is shattered socially, emotionally and economically. That's when Ashmit decides to get married to Pooja and she agrees yet again for the sake of the family. Meanwhile another side of Ashmit starts building up, a negative side. He wants to destroy inder and Ronit for some reason. Pooja has no clue of Ashmit's agenda. There comes an opportunity for Pooja to refuse her marriage to Ashmit but ultimately she does get married to him. They are doing "gruh pravesh" in Ashmit's house- it turns out to be the Gujraal house!

does this means cat is out of box alreadyπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

omg i knew i hated ashmit

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

WHAT?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I am confused!...Why would Ashmit wanna destryo Inder and Ronit? What the hell is this? Its the same thing ppl....Just to save the Mehta Parivaar!Idiots!

poison ivy thumbnail
Originally posted by: tafarruz

WHAT?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I am confused!...Why would Ashmit wanna destryo Inder and Ronit? What the hell is this? Its the same thing ppl....Just to save the Mehta Parivaar!Idiots!

maybe cos i think inder gujral is his dad n ronit his step bro
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????