Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sanaya Irani FC :Queen of expressions (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Drish, nb - sorry guys...was at a function and phone's battery ran low...so didnt get a chance to say bye! 

as for the epi - i LOVED it! so intense - esp arnav's first reaction - awesome! the way he cupped her face even in anger was so awww...and i can understand where khushi is coming from - only wish CVs gave us more insight into both of them...like they cud have shown a fb of the diwali night maybe...like they showed an fb to arnav the epi before...would add a lot to the scenes i think...

and FINALLY Nani stamps her authority (which i think was lacking after the first few epis of IPK) on mamiji, that too when most needed Clap all this deal abt the past - arnav's, mami's etc etc really builds my hope for the show...seems like we have a lot in store for us! just hope CVs dont lose track of it eventually *fingers crossed* Smile

anyways, arshi scene not finished - i thot we'd get the bangle scene today but atleast precap toh mila Wink m left waiting for the next epi every day - shows how gripping the scenes are! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011MagicLanternCandYlicious_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani FC :Queen of expressions (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thanks zee for the WU...so I don't have much interest in watching DEK now,I liked akash earlier...now he is a pakash.Are you losing your interest too?

There are so many couples who came after arhi but they have already confessed/realized etc etc...are arhi slow or are others fast?

Nice epi today too...i want to make a post appreciating the creatives and the writers.They deserve it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirernb2011

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Aanchal DEK still holds my interest, the characterizations and turn of events are going good, and it's a pleasure to see how well the plot is written, DEK is like a fairytale But it aint ordinary, the questions How? Why? When? they are all unanswered and whenever we do get the answers, it's something very different and unexpected.

Akash is dumb, his smiling self in the cellar was extremely silly, he handed over all the weapons to UV in the convo, UdayVeer's concern for M is heart-rendering, the way he told her, that he may seem wrong, but later she would understand that what he is doing, is only right for her. that was sweet :)

M's dream of Akash getting beaten up and the actual reality depicts M's view at the workings of RajMahal, she considers them crude and harsh. While they are Strict and honorable in their actions.

Regarding IPK, m enjoying the episodes, they make me laugh, smile and giggle like a lil girl, it's all good if we don't put our brains to work while watching coz i found Khushi fainting at the prospect that Arnav gifted her the bangles as pretty absurd, Arnav taking out the broken bangle with his teeth as well, And Khushi correcting NK to Hosh the first thing she gains consciousness as well...Hmm but these are lil things, overall the epi was fun and all good :)

I don't think ArHi are going slow, 7 months it's been, IPK is going great :) I think EHM's downfall has begun, they got the leads married, and now the only point of interest is Manvi in the show...I tried to catch up but k-Ka.a..aa, M-Mmaainn.iin.. S-s-s--irr-rr bugged me to no limit =/

SP's latest offer- Sajda - the promo's seem overly dramatic and silly, i won't be watching surely...Hmm when will Khamoshiyan b launched? ny idea?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011CandYlicious_S

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
NB- Thank God TRP's gave dhoka, warna hamara kya hota? Stern Smile LOL 

Agreed abt Parvarish, it deserves to be at top 10, current track i find Jeet n Pinky at fault in the entire scenario, what do u think?

Me going, it's time for IPK LOL Embarrassed take care Hug

Edited by TheWandmaker - 03 February 2012 at 8:44am

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

I completely agree zee...its like IPK's and DEK's standards are very different so expectations are on a different level too.

If a ranker who usually scores 90% comes down to 80%(DEK is good now too but I think it has had its better phase) then he/she is scolded...and if a child who generally passes with just 40% comes up to 60% then he/she is surely praised.

lol what a comparison

AnotherAdmirer

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
wow...we'r almost on the end of another FC - YAY! Dancing

agree wid u all - IPK's going gr8 though i found 2de's epi a bit thanda...but sanaya in that sunshine dress n i'll take almost anything Embarrassed...even my mom loved it! Smile maybe we cud start the new thread wid a name around that...wid lotsa pics / siggies from the havan epis...she looks so beautiful Embarrassed m posting 2 pics below from San's AT:

(credit - goguma)

m already curious wot she'll wear for the wedding...dun think wil get to see it on monday cuz the snake is up wid yet another 'evil' plan *head desk* 

@Zee, Aanchal - have lost touch of DEK this week since its wedding season here so lotsa late nightsLOL but i like the title- pakash ROFL sacchi mein, one look at his face and i feel like changing the channel - TG for IP tv LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawarAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_S

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
L0L Aanchal nice way of putting across ur pov, Hmmm i agree :)

Shilpi- Yeah 150 pages! once again, aww we should celebrate our togetherness :D <3 Sunshine yeah Our Sunshine, that's a nice title :)

Abt the wedding n dress, i was wondering the same LOL San luks pretty in almost all the colours! Arnie will wear a suit, i don't think they will make him wear a sherwani kurta so soon, or maybe they wud, Arnav is unpredictable these days :P nyways regarding DEK i get it, it's okay you haven't missed much, catch ManVeer scenes on YT later...I guess the nick Pakash has been given by PinkChocolate aka Poco xD 

LOLitaPawar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top