Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sanaya Irani FC :Queen of expressions (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
hey shilpi, good to see you here LOL

why is it that when the forum doesn't like the episode, I usually like it ?
ROFL

and why did my font turn black? and now blue? Ermm

Why didn't people like the episode, btw? Were they really expecting a confession???
nb, you were right, I liked the Arshi scene and you were right again, Khushi crying was a bit forced ... she really didn't need to cry because she was so calm and collected all through apart from those two drops of tears Tongue ... it was as tho director said, Arnav melts with Khushi's tears, so Khushi needs to cry ...
ROFL

But that apart, I liked Arshi ... yes, Arnav lost his cool with her, but she stayed pretty calm all through, and the moment she she started talking and he turned his back, he was actually quietly listening like good bacha ... i was remembering your comment, nb
ROFL
And I liked the way she left it on him ... to say sorry or not ... but just said, people all love you and you keep hurting them ... she was totally a mom today LOL so good boy came and said sorry ... and again, I liked that he also recovered so quickly ... no anger left at all ... Khushi's anger management classes lagta hai are having an effect already ...

And it was so good to see smiling Khushi in second half, teasing buaji about nand kissore ka phone
I did predict that Khushi would withdraw ... she's doing exactly that ... Dancing but I thought she would be all hurt and tearful about it, but to my surprise and joy, she is very calm and determined .. hope that stays ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani FC :Queen of expressions (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzpepps

hope so too Smile

btw...how dramatic was that scene wid khushi closing off the door?!

and anjali's picking on the shyam lie radar...not just the necklace, the past ones too!!! are the CVs planning to have  anjali figure out shyam's truth first???  i'll die out of SHOCK!  *does an HP faint act* LOL

@ bold ... I LIKED that one!!! cv's do some scenes very imaginatively, I must say Big smile I loved the way she closed the door so firmly ... but best was that she wasn't in tears, she was very strong and cool pretty much all through Tongue

as for Anjali ... baap re baap , if she does figure out shyam's truth, I will join you in SHOCK ... LOL

nb2011

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hey Diya...when u put an LOL after a good to see, i'm like  - okay? i shud believe u at my own risk LOL

and i had sorta forgetten abt that nand-kissore scene...best part of the epi...finally we see khushi smiling, after more than a week!! and khushi teasing buaji has always been fun...i rem she once teased her abt shyam also...that was too cute

nb2011

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

DiyaS

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb2011

actually shilpi khushi crying in arhi scene was bit forced LOL
and i also think anjali will be the first one to find out now that will be something to watch out for

@bold - yup, but only cuz she shud be used to it by now...she's known the guy for 6 months now (or wotever it is in IPK land)

else, someone screams at me like that, i'd be crying buckets too...who can handle such raised voices! 

nb2011

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

hey Diya...when u put an LOL after a good to see, i'm like  - okay? i shud believe u at my own risk LOL

and i had sorta forgetten abt that nand-kissore scene...best part of the epi...finally we see khushi smiling, after more than a week!! and khushi teasing buaji has always been fun...i rem she once teased her abt shyam also...that was too cute

ROFL arey nahin, baba, I meant it ... ok, here again, good to see you shilpi Big smile *wide welcome grin*

The only thing I don't get is why they both are still wondering where they're at ... would have thought they knew well and truly by now that there was something major going on between them ... DHAKKANSSS .. both of them! MJHT mein only Samrat was dhakkan, here both are!!!

chalo, girls, on that note, will sign off ... have an early start tomorrow. Tomorrow's episode should be a light hearted one from the precap ... and maybe some more grilling by 'tubelight who lit up' Anjali LOL

gn, tc  Hug

nb2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top