urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
How long is Jassi going to be in Maurtius?  Any idea..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Not much longer. The last episode hosted the Grand Finale of VLCC Look of the Year Contest (No I wasn't paid by Sony to type that out fully๐Ÿ˜‰) ... she shud be back in Mumbai next week as soon as she sorts out her dilemma: To Model or not to Model, that is the Question๐Ÿ˜•
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

Not much longer. The last episode hosted the Grand Finale of VLCC Look of the Year Contest (No I wasn't paid by Sony to type that out fully๐Ÿ˜‰) ... she shud be back in Mumbai next week as soon as she sorts out her dilemma: To Model or not to Model, that is the Question๐Ÿ˜•

I hope she doesn't go back on 3/30 or 3/31 cuz I will be on vacation.  OOOOH, I will be p ๐Ÿคฌed!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, we wanna see is everyone's expression of how she looks and how surprised they are! we wanna see the look of pplz faces. altho, i dont think she will model, becu zin thenewspaper, its says she gfonna become a writer. and in her interview it says that armaan wont accept jassi's new look, becuzhe thinks its someone else stalking him. and then theres another story on betty la fea about armaan seeing jassi on tv on the vlcc look of the year finale.  so i dont no which of the following is going to happen.
munizaaa thumbnail
She will probably modle and apper in gulmohar as a modle and arman wont even recognize her
Arshia thumbnail
i hope she goes back sooN!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ummm thumbnail

Hmmm.. let me guess! They'll spend a couple of episodes sorting out the modeling issue, one episode for yoga stuff to help Jassi forgive Armaan, one episode (or may be two) winding up operations in Mauritius and saying bye bye to Purab (unless she is flying back to Mumbai in his private jet ๐Ÿ˜’).. so she should return home in last week of March, unless she decides to be Purab's model! I personally hope this modelling move breathes its last right here.. per BLF, she'll get to model in GM, but along with all the staff and as Jassi!

KiRaN_K thumbnail

i don't think she will be back next week...she will probably be thinking about modeling...and saying.."chak de phate"..

and they will spend a week on that..then going back to gulmohor and just talking to puru, will be one week....๐Ÿ˜•

and then stepping into the board room will be one week...๐Ÿ˜•

o yea i forgot..one week will be for the deviation.๐Ÿ˜ก.to" make the story interesting"

finally after month of torture she will be be face to face with armaan..

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ur right devil_drivers..the other day her interview was aired on the radio and we could recognise her from the other room only because of her voice!
I too don't think she'll stay in Mauritius long..I remember reading in an interview that she was shooting for the return episode wearing a loose salwar so that her family won't be too shocked.
ummm thumbnail

If she goes back to GM as model Jessica, T&D better have a good explanation for that!! ๐Ÿ˜• How in the world is Purab and his campaign linked to GM?? Also, GM is not the only place where every model has to go.. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• Am I lost here or is everyone thinking the same?