India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How long...

msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
How long is Jassi going to be in Maurtius?  Any idea..

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Not much longer. The last episode hosted the Grand Finale of VLCC Look of the Year Contest (No I wasn't paid by Sony to type that out fullyWink) ... she shud be back in Mumbai next week as soon as she sorts out her dilemma: To Model or not to Model, that is the QuestionConfused
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Not much longer. The last episode hosted the Grand Finale of VLCC Look of the Year Contest (No I wasn't paid by Sony to type that out fullyWink) ... she shud be back in Mumbai next week as soon as she sorts out her dilemma: To Model or not to Model, that is the QuestionConfused

I hope she doesn't go back on 3/30 or 3/31 cuz I will be on vacation.  OOOOH, I will be p Censoreded!
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
lol, we wanna see is everyone's expression of how she looks and how surprised they are! we wanna see the look of pplz faces. altho, i dont think she will model, becu zin thenewspaper, its says she gfonna become a writer. and in her interview it says that armaan wont accept jassi's new look, becuzhe thinks its someone else stalking him. and then theres another story on betty la fea about armaan seeing jassi on tv on the vlcc look of the year finale.  so i dont no which of the following is going to happen.
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
She will probably modle and apper in gulmohar as a modle and arman wont even recognize her
Arshia Senior Member
Arshia
Arshia

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
i hope she goes back sooN!Embarrassed
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Hmmm.. let me guess! They'll spend a couple of episodes sorting out the modeling issue, one episode for yoga stuff to help Jassi forgive Armaan, one episode (or may be two) winding up operations in Mauritius and saying bye bye to Purab (unless she is flying back to Mumbai in his private jet Disapprove).. so she should return home in last week of March, unless she decides to be Purab's model! I personally hope this modelling move breathes its last right here.. per BLF, she'll get to model in GM, but along with all the staff and as Jassi!

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

i don't think she will be back next week...she will probably be thinking about modeling...and saying.."chak de phate"..

and they will spend a week on that..then going back to gulmohor and just talking to puru, will be one week....Confused

and then stepping into the board room will be one week...Confused

o yea i forgot..one week will be for the deviation.Angry.to" make the story interesting"

finally after month of torture she will be be face to face with armaan..

Go to top