Arshia thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ok i dont kknow if anyone else noticed but the show is kinda getting strange. i mean they are kind of over doing it. like when jassi was walking in the yellow sari the waiter and everyone is staring dead at her. some guys even fell or w/e..
 i mean it would make sense for ppl that knew jassi from before to act that way but these ppl that never seen the old jassi are just over doing it.. its kind of annoying..
anyone agrees?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
oh yes.. absolutely.. we were laughing seeing that.. it was ridiculous..
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My seven year old was having a ball seeing last nites JJKN...It was kind of entertaining to the younger fans of Jassi
queenbee thumbnail
I agree it was kind of overdone... but not annoying at all. I mean, as a director, how else would you create the ripple effect and the comic effect in one go?? Exaggeration is the oldest trick in the book... will digest very well when consumed with a pinch of salt and a shot of laughter😊
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

oh yes.. absolutely.. we were laughing seeing that.. it was ridiculous..

also when the guy gets slapped. my brother was laughing soooooo hard!πŸ˜†

munizaaa thumbnail
I thouroughly enjoyed it it was hilerious
KiRaN_K thumbnail

i enjoyed the scene....i was laughing so much i fell of my sofa..it was ridiculous..i like these types of exgagerations..but..

when armaan got hit in the head by the bottle by those duffers😑.😭.and it broke..shouldn't he be in the hospital?πŸ˜•..he was perfectly fine the next morning..they just put a  little bit of red make-up here and there and

wa-luh..that done..πŸ˜•

queenbee4eva thumbnail
yea u guys same here but then i think she looks pretty an
evrything but shes not that pretty maybe in her world she is she
is but in my world i cal priyanka chopra,preity zinta ppllike that
pretty. i wanna see her in american clothes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

i enjoyed the scene....i was laughing so much i fell of my sofa..it was ridiculous..i like these types of exgagerations..but..

when armaan got hit in the head by the bottle by those duffers😑.😭.and it broke..shouldn't he be in the hospital?πŸ˜•..he was perfectly fine the next morning..they just put a  little bit of red make-up here and there and

wa-luh..that done..πŸ˜•

totally. its wasnt as if aishwaya rai had walked in with purab. or mother teresa

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i fell off my chair when i saw that scene , it was annoyimg but it was funny too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†