Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mind boggling world of medicine - KTLK style! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Bwahahahhhaha

all that I can say about this post is that it's totally absolutely awesomesauce!! 

Hahahahahaha loved all the points that you covered.. 
One more addition - 

In Mallika's cabin, the certificate on the wall right behind her.. reads Dr.Michael! bwahahahhahahahaha xD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowshamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mind boggling world of medicine - KTLK style! (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

Originally posted by rabzonedge

i know am off topic..but after reading ur post..i will love to knw .wat wud be ur take putting logic to the show??? i mean if u write wat wud hav been better for the show...giving ur own twists???...Smile

Sorry, but I didn't get what you mean.

Do you mean logically what should have been shown relating to the scenes I mentioned in my post? or What should have logically happened in the show from the beginning of the show till now?

@ bold...i meant dat...not logically analysing each n every scene...any scene in the serial that inspire u to dissect it...wud love to read ur take on it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadow

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Bwahahahhhaha

all that I can say about this post is that it's totally absolutely awesomesauce!! 

Hahahahahaha loved all the points that you covered.. 
One more addition - 

In Mallika's cabin, the certificate on the wall right behind her.. reads Dr.Michael! bwahahahhahahahaha xD

@bold- Shocked really???
Dr.Michael? no wonder Dr.Ashutosh never showed any interest in him/herROFL

lidvinDeepShadow

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Great post 

DeepShadow

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
i can't agree more...why can't they show a realistic approach to characters profession in ANY SHOW...i mean i hav eseen Grey's anatomy, ER etc...and they show the lives of the doc and others members and stay true to the professional integrity as well...

DeepShadowshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@DeepShadow- Since u asked for it, here it is- my first spoof on DMG CVS;In those days it was utter chaos in DMG forum coz KSG made a come back; fan groups were religiously calling the PH and demanding the 'milan' of their jodiLOL. So I created a newspaper & a reporter and the rest was history- ahem at least in DMG forumROFL

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1384313

DeepShadow

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap.. excellent post.. totally hillarious...ROFL... I think KTLK producers shud read this post...ROFLROFLROFL..

DeepShadowshamil

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot shreyamathur_18, ronitfan, SriB, shilpita87, achiever :). Glad you guys liked the post.

@rabzonedge: I'm quite surprised that someone would really want to listen to my take but that's sweet of you. If the motivation strikes then I will definitely dissect some scenes that I feel are worth it :)

Originally posted by ronitfan

OMG..Haha...I totally didn't notice that. Took a screen shot...lol

Originally posted by shamil

Dr.Michael? no wonder Dr.Ashutosh never showed any interest in him/herROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLAwesome response shamilROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

shamilronitfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.