Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mind boggling world of medicine - KTLK style! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasturilover

ihiii Deepshadow

I bow down to you for having the guts to say what is wrong with this serial , keeping a rocking sense of humor

BRAVO!!!!!

lots of claps

PS: there is one hospital i will never go ...you bet it...Dr ZoooKotnis

Thanks Kasturilover :). Appreciate what you've said :)

Trust me, this show isn't even half as bad as the others I've seen. If you really want to see a hospital transform into a full fledged zoo within the course of a show then please do watch the shows Sanjeevani and Dill Mill Gayye, the latter being an epitome of first class buffoonery.

Originally posted by reachanupama

I was shocked when I saw Friday's episode. Mallika exchanging the injections. What if Mallika would not have been able to intervene at the right time and the nurse was not around. What would have happened to the child. I have never heard of a more bizzare test conducted by any hospital on any of its interns. I guess the kids are orphans and have nobody to fight if something goes drastically wrong and hence this show.

I completely agree. Mallika exchanging the bottles was so completely inappropriate. Whatever grudges she has with Nidhi are personal and there is absolutely no need to unnecessarily drag the lives of innocent childreninto this pathetic war. Mallika is seriously crossing the line now. She is so insanely obsessed with Ashutosh and the idea of Nidhi supposedly stealing him from her that she is engaging in downright foolish behavior without any thought for the serious repercussions it could have.

Originally posted by sun29

i am more than happy you have not seen DMG...hopefullyROFLROFL..if yes Kotnis would look picture perfectROFL

but a very wonderful post and an equally wonderful sense of humorThumbs UpLOL...Indian shows run far far away from basic research on subjects like medicine and businessLOL  

LOL..Actually I have seen DMG, that is why I made the PS. about KTLK still being fairly decent. With DMG you couldn't tell whether it was a hospital or a mental asylum or a night club or a zoo or a jungle...LOL

How I wish some basic research was done by the writers of these shows. But I guess, they could care any less because in the end, it is all about the love story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupalrabzonedgesun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mind boggling world of medicine - KTLK style! (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

*Drooling on MB/Ashu Pics *

Haha..ok, i'm glad you liked at least that about the post.

Originally posted by rabzonedge

loved ur post...finishing surgery in 30 sec...LOL...medical aspect is nil in d show...hope they shud hav done sum medical research...Confused...its expectng too much for any indian telly soap..i suppose...so my eyes r shut to this...i nly see ashu n nidhi...Smile

Thanks! Yes, it is indeed expecting too much. I generally try to shut my eyes to all this too...but sometimes the things they show really knocks over all sorts of sense and logic and becomes hard to ignore.

Originally posted by smittu

awesome deepshadow...i had a big smile throughout...it takes a director-genius to look into such nuances...guess the directors better concentrate on saas-bahu serials where there are no rules to follow ...

Haha..thanks a ton for what you've said. I'm glad I could make you smile :). I'm no director of any sort but have this weird ability to spot inane and illogical things. Don't know about saas-bahu serials but I guess, the director could definitely do the show some good by doing some research and gaining some real world insight into the field of medicine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
i know am off topic..but after reading ur post..i will love to knw .wat wud be ur take putting logic to the show??? i mean if u write wat wud hav been better for the show...giving ur own twists???...Smile

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

i know am off topic..but after reading ur post..i will love to knw .wat wud be ur take putting logic to the show??? i mean if u write wat wud hav been better for the show...giving ur own twists???...Smile

Sorry, but I didn't get what you mean.

Do you mean logically what should have been shown relating to the scenes I mentioned in my post? or What should have logically happened in the show from the beginning of the show till now?

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

Lol...yes, what the hell, if he can cover so many specialities already then why not cardiology too. 

Fair enough, but shamil I'm not talking about showing second by second details of the operation, neither do I want to see something like the American tv shows where they go into full depth of showing graphic images of the operation. I admit, there have been some good scenes in the show too, like Ashutosh having a little talk with the sardarji and trying to get him to relax, Nidhi explaining why an emergency operation needs to be carried out due to the various complications in the pregnancy, also Nidhi talking about child psychology and trying to be more friendly with the children but its gets insane when there are scenes with Dr. Ashutosh just standing there and saying "Lets go!" and then moving a finger and 5 seconds later going "I think we're done"... :S. As you said, it would be more appropriate to show some kind of clock scene with it showing a different time at the start and at the end, it would be more palatable than watching the supersonic operations. 

I know a lot of people love the show to bits, that's why I've been very pensive about making posts here, but I'm glad that even some of the fans here take humorous posts in their stride. And it's good to see even people like yourself who like MB/the show/Ashutosh-Nidhi, have the ability to think logically and can view the show without the rose tinted glasses. I truly appreciate the fact that you can laugh and make others laugh too :)

Your most welcome, i thought it was really sweet how you kept asking me to make a post :). I was going to pester you to update yours, but since you've already done that I'm not going to now Tongue

Tee hee...I actually did get a few good screen shots of MB. Here are some more for sheer eye candy purposes, especially for you :D

And this one is here, just because I find it ridiculously ADORABLE ...:)

yes dear I am a die-hard fan (thats the term , right?) of MB since the days of HAHK ..  But that doesnt stop me from 'thinking' LOL. I have openly told MB (in his FB) what I thought abt the 'viewer friendly' track and he is such a genuine person that I am sure he will readily laugh along with us at the bloopersLOL
abt thos epics... as pranutan says... drooo...lllDay Dreaming especially the last one ; so that was our 1-day old miracle babyEmbarrassedLOL
by the way did u see the mix I made of his pics from the show??? they are absolutely droolworthyApprove

Abt DMG-  I owe a lot to the show for inspiring me to develop my 'spoof writing'skillsTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinDeepShadow

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

yes dear I am a die-hard fan (thats the term , right?) of MB since the days of HAHK ..  But that doesnt stop me from 'thinking' LOL. I have openly told MB (in his FB) what I thought abt the 'viewer friendly' track and he is such a genuine person that I am sure he will readily laugh along with us at the bloopersLOL
abt thos epics... as pranutan says... drooo...lllDay Dreaming especially the last one ; so that was our 1-day old miracle babyEmbarrassedLOL
by the way did u see the mix I made of his pics from the show??? they are absolutely droolworthyApprove

Abt DMG-  I owe a lot to the show for inspiring me to develop my 'spoof writing'skillsTongue

Aww..thats nice. I remember MB as always being a part of Sooraj Bharjatiya films and later I saw him in Sanjeevani and DMG too. I must confess, i always thought he looked too darn good for his age Tongue

Oh dear God, can I e-hug you shamil for giving him some feedback on the stupid viewer friendly track? I hated that track with a passion, it really had no head or tail. I'm actually glad he takes time to read and respond to fans on Facebook :)

Haha..yes, that's the miracle baby indeed LOL...But oh God, I love the way Ashutosh taps on the baby's chin. It had me aww-ing for simply ages Embarrassed

Haha...No I haven't seen the mix. I don't particularly drool on MB but hey what the hell, link me to it, he's the only thing keeping me hooked to the show right now. I'm in a rush at the moment but will come back and watch it when time permits.

Oh wow, DMG? Really? Did you write something similar for DMG as you have for KTLK? If you have, link me to that as well. I would so totally love to read what you had to say about that show...hehe.

Edited by DeepShadow - 28 November 2011 at 2:31am

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I will dear... may be after an hour
 a lil busy now
I think I must have written around 30-40 spoof articles on DMGLOL which surprisingly were appreciated by hardcore fans too . U won't believe it if I say my spoofs had  a mass fan following thereSilly

ok enough boastingROFL
me leaving for now

before I leave here is the link to the MB mix

Edited by shamil - 28 November 2011 at 2:43am

DeepShadow

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
good observation and post Smile
sometimes i also think that if they are having a background of medicines or having a backdrop of it

DeepShadow

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.