India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Bas is going to be away (Page 3)

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
haave a grrrrrreaaatt tripp basss didiiii!!!!!! Tongue ......willl missss youu a LOOOTT!!! ....n i bet everyone else willl really misss the sweeet, caring, lovingg, friendlyy..., sisterrly...n well.... there are just toooo many words to describe how beautiful you really areEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ....n sooo I wishh you a GREAT trip to greeece!!! Big smile ...n yess.... have loads n loads n loads n LOADS of fun.... and you're going to a GREAT place, with hopefullly GREAT people... so i wishh merii pyaari BAS DI a GREAT time!!!! SmileBig smileSmile ........(n follow the instructions naina didi wrote for uuWinkLOL) .....wee will all misss you!!! HugHugHug

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Have a safejourney bas!!!!!! I will miss uCryCryCry who will dare me now???? who will teach Piano???
alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey bas we will miss our dare queen, have fun and have a safe journey.miss u
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 7:41am | IP Logged

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! You guys are soooooooo sweet!! Thank you so much for wishing me a safe trip. I will miss u all very very very very very muchCryCryCry

Nunz i won't have computer access there so i won't be able to come on IF, i will try not to get too drunkWink, no candy for breakfast!Shockedhow on earth will i survive!LOL

Ravu i won't stick my head out of the plane!LOLLOL I will definitely remember the song: us kaal kaal main zaroor karrogi dhamaalWink

Jenny will let you know about all the Greek legends i have learnt about when i get back, u too have a safe trip!Smile

Giri chiti likhne wali ki kya zaroorat hai jab main email karsakthi hoonLOL

I will miss you all very dearlyCryCry don't forget me!!! and keep the good dares goingSmile

love

your friend basBig smile

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged
allright now now plz don't kill me for bumping up an old thread LOL I wasn't here when this thread was full of life and i didn't get say good bye to my sweeet sweeeet sis and best friend

Bas have a wonderful trip behna. As naina said don't drink too much, LOL , and leave purab when u r in greece. He will be tired traveling from Mauritius to greece all the time LOL Be safe, Have fun and bring us all something. And also whenver u find time just drop at least one of us a line. We will miss u very much the whole week. Cry Hamari dare rani LOL

Lots and Lots of love

sai didi

Go to top