Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Have a gr8 hols bas...

bring back some sunny weather 4 us in the UK!!! πŸ˜†

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiids !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have loads and loads of fun in Greece !!! Party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe journey !!!And didi...plane ki window se sir bahar mat nikalna..πŸ˜†..sardi lag jayegi !!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Try and come online and talk to us...atleast me if not us...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...just kidding!! Aakar sabse baat karna..o.k. ?!

Ummm...what else...Hope u have a gr8 time !!!!!!

And yes "remember" :- Us kaal kaal mein tum karna dhamaal !!!!!!!!!!!

SONYA_K thumbnail

Awwwwwwwww..Ill miss you!😭

Come soon my DHANO!πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love,

Priyanka.

jazmine thumbnail
Bas di, I will miss you so much!! Good luck in your travel to you and me. Can't wait till I get to Portugal!!! Will chat to you everyday when your in Greece and Im in Portugal if we are lucky!!! Have loads of fun too also learn the greek myths and Greek legends and about Greek gods, we would be glad to know abt themπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š. Come back soon!! well I am going 2 days before u but.......Have a safe journey sis!!😊
kripawgr thumbnail

have a safe journey bas

will miss ya lots

take care and chitti likhna πŸ˜†

mujhse juda hokar tumhe dur (greece) jana hain , 2 weeks ki judai phir laut aana hain ........πŸ˜†

come back soon

bas ...😊😊😊

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
we will miss u bas..have a safe journey and come back soon!😊
xsonyxo thumbnail
haave a grrrrrreaaatt tripp basss didiiii!!!!!! πŸ˜› ......willl missss youu a LOOOTT!!! ....n i bet everyone else willl really misss the sweeet, caring, lovingg, friendlyy..., sisterrly...n well.... there are just toooo many words to describe how beautiful you really are😳😳 ....n sooo I wishh you a GREAT trip to greeece!!! πŸ˜ƒ ...n yess.... have loads n loads n loads n LOADS of fun.... and you're going to a GREAT place, with hopefullly GREAT people... so i wishh merii pyaari BAS DI a GREAT time!!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š ........(n follow the instructions naina didi wrote for uuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) .....wee will all misss you!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have a safejourney bas!!!!!! I will miss u😭😭😭 who will dare me now???? who will teach Piano???
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey bas we will miss our dare queen, have fun and have a safe journey.miss u
bas02 thumbnail

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! You guys are soooooooo sweet!! Thank you so much for wishing me a safe trip. I will miss u all very very very very very much😭😭😭

Nunz i won't have computer access there so i won't be able to come on IF, i will try not to get too drunkπŸ˜‰, no candy for breakfast!😲how on earth will i survive!πŸ˜†

Ravu i won't stick my head out of the plane!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will definitely remember the song: us kaal kaal main zaroor karrogi dhamaalπŸ˜‰

Jenny will let you know about all the Greek legends i have learnt about when i get back, u too have a safe trip!😊

Giri chiti likhne wali ki kya zaroorat hai jab main email karsakthi hoonπŸ˜†

I will miss you all very dearly😭😭 don't forget me!!! and keep the good dares going😊

love

your friend basπŸ˜ƒ