India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi learns things fast!!

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

while watching the show, yesterday's show, I was thinking how can jassi do all the makeup without messing up, like u never applied makeup before then how can apply all this with such maharat.

applying eyelines is a headace, and mixing eyeshows, and lipstick, I can never put lipstick in one try,

and then wearing sari and then walking in it is a art.

jab she was coming to purab tu mera bhai kehta hai apbhi geraye gi....lol

comon u r wearing sari for the first time aur aap giro na how can that be possible.

doing all this she proves that JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIAN

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
that chuppa rustom!  Jassi knew along and she has been taking us for a ride for 1 1/2 yrs! Shocked

If it is any consolation, I put on all my makeup while driving to work.  Some people hate stop lights, but I love them!  Approve
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
lol jp ur funnyLOLLOLLOL...i am too lazy to wake up early in the morning so i go to work without any makeupEmbarrassed....then i see ppl around me in the office who are well dressed upCry...so everyday i tell myself that tomrrow i am gonna wake up early and for sure i will dressed up nicely and when the morning comes i don't wake upEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....and the best part is i am an Executive Assistant so i have to deal with clients.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and imagine without dressing up i go to work....this coming Monday for sure i will try my best to wake up and get dressed up Wink..
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
oh no i forgot to give comments on the orignial topicEmbarrassed....what was it?? oh yeah i don't know how Jassi learned to do eyeliner in one day.....it took me a month to do proper eyeliner....now i am good in it but i was so bad in the beginig....so i must ask jassi where she took the lessons fromWinkWink..
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_girl_2145

lol jp ur funnyLOLLOLLOL...i am too lazy to wake up early in the morning so i go to work without any makeupEmbarrassed....then i see ppl around me in the office who are well dressed upCry...so everyday i tell myself that tomrrow i am gonna wake up early and for sure i will dressed up nicely and when the morning comes i don't wake upEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....and the best part is i am an Executive Assistant so i have to deal with clients.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and imagine without dressing up i go to work....this coming Monday for sure i will try my best to wake up and get dressed up Wink..

OMG LOLLOLLOL I'm sure your clients like you for what u are, Cool_girl .. specially if any of them are as hunky as ArmaanWink
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cool_girl_2145

lol, hummari kahani eik jisi hai, well I am not EA, I am a student, but I am yelled by my MOm everyday, issi hi main chamar kar chali jati ho, eik Allah naye larki di hai woh bhi issi" ...lol

I am not at all a morning person, raat ko jitni marzi dear kaam karwa lo, subha khabar dar jo jaldi uhtaya....lol

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 March 2005 at 3:18pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

LOL u ppl r soooo funny!!! Honestly,when i was reading daisy's updates,the first thing that struk me wwas,wow,liner and mascara all in one day that too without any shake in the hand????

I have been wearing them for years now and still sometimes make a royal mess of it!!!!!LOL

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
umm, i think she learned while being in the fashion house, Gulmohar. and so she was probably used to it, or maybe someone in the motel room hall helped her out, sine the impossible happens in theatres and small screens.Wink

Go to top