Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bas02 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ok i have chosen, would have liked to be so many people but have to choose only one so...i choose RAVU!!!πŸ˜ƒ my pyaari lil bahen who always cheers everyone up and is so fun and lively!
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I chose jenny because its really easy to be her...just talk in capital letters and make no sense at all..lol j/k j/k jenz...dont hurt me..lol

And also because I'm like the complete opposite of her and its gonna be cool dude

yay!!!i was chosen...zindi's me...so wait jenny is giri....so now I have to call jenny bhaiya...oooooo this will be fun as well as confusing...yay

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol Naina.πŸ˜† i would choose Jenny too but i don't think i can be as funny as her.
meghavi thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Naina very nice topic!!

Well, today i choose to be Anjali, my di, who is a very very sweet person, and its always sooo fun to chat with her!!

jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

I chose jenny because its really easy to be her...just talk in capital letters and make no sense at all..lol j/k j/k jenz...dont hurt me..lol

And also because I'm like the complete opposite of her and its gonna be cool dude

yay!!!i was chosen...zindi's me...so wait jenny is giri....so now I have to call jenny bhaiya...oooooo this will be fun as well as confusing...yay

Hey hot wats u call it again???????DUDE!!! ur gonna get into big trouble DUDE. Jenny is totally opposite than u but watch it coz u cant be a single act of meπŸ˜†. DUDE ur going down !!!!
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Wat D'ya get wen u cross the Super Saiyan Goku with Vampire Jekula?GOKULA!!And thats who I am! πŸ˜ƒ
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

Wat D'ya get wen u cross the Super Saiyan Goku with Vampire Jekula?GOKULA!!And thats who I am! πŸ˜ƒ

Ok u think u can be me then...............Do one thing......... Make as many topics as u can n u should get atleast 4 pages in each topic until I come online. then We shall see if u can be a little bit like me
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

uh huh and if you look outside this topic...hmm what do you see?πŸ˜‰

besides at least people write in my topics...half your topics is full of your own repliesπŸ˜†

popkurn thumbnail
I dunt know who to be...does that person have to be from IF or from anywhere?
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

From IF, i would like to be riya(cutereems) becuz she is so sweet and fun to talk to.😊

Outside IF, i would like to be Gauri Khan so that i can be with SRKπŸ˜‰!