Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Virika/Kryran| #6: Chal Jhooti (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

julz

julz

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

did you guys notice in the IF video..Krystle is taking KT's picture when he's sitting down with haldi all over him ROFL and she shows it to him..and he gives the approved look..shows they are such good friends Day Dreaming
lol yes tht was so cute..the he was posing with the haldi..i love these segments..they are such good friends..its nice to see their fun offscreen..its amazing..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah4evaMariQuestFilmsKiShaholic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Virika/Kryran| #6: Chal Jhooti (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KiShaholic.

IF-Stunnerz

KiShaholic.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey saruu Hug i didn't know you're a Virika fan Embarrassed

@Julz...heyya Hug i know right! they are such good friends...and i love that about them..they get along so well..Day Dreaming and hope they keep smiling that together & always <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah4evaMariQuestFilms

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

did you guys notice in the IF video..Krystle is taking KT's picture when he's sitting down with haldi all over him ROFL and she shows it to him..and he gives the approved look..shows they are such good friends Day Dreaming

*Faint* Silly Your post was the first post I saw when I opened this thread! LOL.. I wanna see that.. Reminds of the TV9 clips of them offscreen.. Where she took a pic of him laying down and he must of took her phone off her and she was trying to get it over his shoulder!! Oh gosh... Day Dreaming

Anyways...  lol..

Hey my kryrians. virikians.. I can see somethings cooking.. Oops I used TB's word. :P lol :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KiShaholic.

julz

julz

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@yamini..yes i noe..they are too cute..!! :) i watched the video so many times..the way karans asks her wat r u doing in my unit..chakkar kya hai n krystle is  n karan tells her u finish all ur rhona dhona ka stock khattam kardo then after u come to the family u dun have to cry..lol too funny..!! :)

Sarah4evaMariQuestFilmsKiShaholic.

KiShaholic.

IF-Stunnerz

KiShaholic.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariFuze

*Faint* Silly Your post was the first post I saw when I opened this thread! LOL.. I wanna see that.. Reminds of the TV9 clips of them offscreen.. Where she took a pic of him laying down and he must of took her phone off her and she was trying to get it over his shoulder!! Oh gosh... Day Dreaming

Anyways...  lol..

Hey my kryrians. virikians.. I can see somethings cooking.. Oops I used TB's word. :P lol :P

omg really? ROFL u saw my post first? ROFL awww Hug 

i know man! they are so so so cuteee <3 ya i remember that TV9 segment..she's pretty much into taking his pictures on her cell phone...i dont blame her Day Dreaming Karan hai hi itna handsome Blushing

gosshhh Day Dreaming

julzSarah4evaMariQuestFilms

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Guys made some stuff and posted in CG too so here it goes :P

Yamz di I am making more ROFL. I cant get over with them Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julzSarah4evaMariQuestFilmsKiShaholic.

-Araina-