Joined: 06 September 2004
very valid points Puja and I 100% agree with your analysis.
The dress sense is not as good as other TV shows. Ekta's serials are real bad...no question asked...
but her choice of dresses and names are always good.
Even astitva was good. They are not too fashionable but I think they are so simple
and would be a choice of any middle class family....
Joined: 04 January 2005
Pj04, you are bang on target with your comments... but can I add a line here and there
1) Purab has been a model, he DID fill out his clothes really well, I've seen some pics of earlier days and he look like he could carry off a good number of looks (Indian, Western, formals, whatever). These days, what's it with him!? He's really started lookin OLD (here are a couple of pics from the picture gallery to prove it) and withered and developing a paunch too, so that his clothes fit a bit TOO well.. gives me a lil uneasy, scratchy kind of feeling... like he's enclosed in a bori when he'd rather be wearing a t-shirt and jeans and he really needs a gold facial and anti-aging creams and some VLCC tips on flattening out a beer belly and probably cosmetic surgery for his double-chin
2) I think Armaan's look has improved considerably since the early days.. his face used to be way too thin and he was terribly skinny. Now I think he's definitely filled out and his clothes hang well on him. I'd choose HIM as my model clotheshorse any day
3) Meenakshi .. what can I say!? Maybe they wanted to bring out her vampish side (since they cudn't very well imprint "I'm a vamp" on her forehead, they did the next best thing)
4) Don't forget Jassi's makeover godmother is Queenie Dhody... and I can very well imagine those blouses and that cleavage being her style (check out some of her pics on the Net). I think it just rubbed off. Plus, they wanted to shock the viewers into seeing Jassi as alluring and with as much sex appeal as any of the contestants. So maybe some skin was necessary...
Joined: 02 September 2004
for purab honestly he looks much younger and graceful on other shows.in fact he looks worst on jjkn (looks and clothes wise). armaan is fine being thin(i am not saying there is anything wrong with him). the problem with both these guys is that the clothes don't fit (maybe they should hire better tailors....the suits look rented from some laundary instead of being custommade). after all thier character show that they must be dressing in armanis.
Joined: 23 January 2005
hmmm...... heres my view:
1. jassi: improved alot, from modest, overordinary, old fashioned looking to trendy, low-cutted, cute, prettier and fabulous. i do agree tha tjassi has been wearing some lowcutt shirts, and maybe sine sonyt is rushing on jassi, they wanted to do her change fast. altho, she looks much better than before, the princess of queen bee. lol!
2. armaan: i think he looks okay in the begginning and a bit too thin, then he finally improved, i think he needs to wear abit more trendy shirts, becuz suits are getting really boring on the show, he needs to trim his hair once in a while, like make sure his hari doesnt get tooo long like a girl, ummm he looks adorable in the pics with shilpa, and he looks like a good model
3. Purab: he used to look really good, and still does. he is a great model, altho he has to lose the suits like armaan and wear more good trendy clothes, his glasses look fine and businesslike on him, altho i think hed look better without it, his smile is simply the finest, his character as a rich man an dhis clothes fit in, but i think he still should lose the suits, his hair is okay, maybe he should sort deal wit hhis out side hair, altho it looks fine.
4: malika: she looks gorgeous, but sometimes she looks like a snake, altho her clothes are good, becuz she changes like a saree, to panjabi, to cute, to some trendy outfit. her smile is really nice, her lips are always nice and glossy, and he hair looks fine, but i think she should try for a curlier look.
5. pari: she looks absolutely gorgeous in real life, and i think if she losed the curly hair in some shows, she will look fine and her lips are nice and gloddy, her eyes are well done, and he nose is absolutly asorable. her outfits can be a lil too low cut, and her teeth are sort of wierd.
6. raj: he has go to lose some weight becuz he is very double chined, and older than sameer soni like 15 years or so.(just thinking, exaggerating), and he wears good clothes, but sutis has got to go and his shirts need to be worn by armaan. his hair is not rite, i swear, i dont really like looking at raj, but he is a very entertaining character.
and thats it, if u disagree, dont shout, just express your feelings
Joined: 04 January 2005
Joined: 18 March 2005
Joined: 07 May 2004
Joined: 22 September 2004
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :