India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Low-cut (Page 2)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

very valid points Puja and I 100% agree with your analysis.

The dress sense is not as good as other TV shows. Ekta's serials are real bad...no question asked...

but her choice of dresses and names are always good.

Even astitva was good. They are not too fashionable but I think they are so simple

and would be a choice of any middle class family....

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 18 March 2005 at 3:55pm

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Pj04, you are bang on target with your comments... but can I add a line here and thereTongue

1) Purab has been a model, he DID fill out his clothes really well, I've seen some pics of earlier days and he look like he could carry off a good number of looks (Indian, Western, formals, whatever). These days, what's it with him!? He's really started lookin OLD (here are a couple of pics from the picture gallery to prove it) and withered and developing a paunch too, so that his clothes fit a bit TOO well.. gives me a lil uneasy, scratchy kind of feeling... like he's enclosed in a bori when he'd rather be wearing a t-shirt and jeans Confused and he really needs a gold facial and anti-aging creams and some VLCC tips on flattening out a beer belly and probably cosmetic surgery for his double-chin ConfusedConfused

2) I think Armaan's look has improved considerably since the early days.. his face used to be way too thin and he was terribly skinny. Now I think he's definitely filled out and his clothes hang well on him. I'd choose HIM as my model clotheshorse any dayEmbarrassed

3) MeenakshiLOL .. what can I say!? Maybe they wanted to bring out her vampish side (since they cudn't very well imprint "I'm a vamp" on her forehead, they did the next best thingWink)

4) Don't forget Jassi's makeover godmother is Queenie Dhody... and I can very well imagine those blouses and that cleavage being her style (check out some of her pics on the Net). I think it just rubbed off. Plus, they wanted to shock the viewers into seeing Jassi as alluring and with as much sex appeal as any of the contestants. So maybe some skin was necessary...Smile

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 18 March 2005 at 4:22pm
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

hmmm...queenbee....

for purab honestly he looks much younger and graceful on other shows.in fact he looks worst on jjkn (looks and clothes wise). armaan is fine being thin(i am not saying there is anything wrong with him). the problem with both these guys is that the clothes don't fit (maybe they should hire better tailors....the suits look rented from some laundary instead of being custommade). after all thier character show that they must be dressing in armanis.

Edited by pj04 - 18 March 2005 at 2:34pm
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

hmmm...... heres my view:

1. jassi: improved alot, from modest, overordinary, old fashioned looking to trendy, low-cutted, cute, prettier and fabulous. i do agree tha tjassi has been wearing some lowcutt shirts, and maybe sine sonyt is rushing on jassi, they wanted to do her change fast. altho, she looks much better than before, the princess of queen bee. lol!

2. armaan: i think he looks okay in the begginning and a bit too thin, then he finally improved, i think he needs to wear abit more trendy shirts, becuz suits are getting really boring on the show, he needs to trim his hair once in a while, like make sure his hari doesnt get tooo long like a girl, ummm he looks adorable in the pics with shilpa, and he looks like a good model

3. Purab: he used to look really good, and still does. he is a great model, altho he has to lose the suits like armaan and wear more good trendy clothes, his glasses look fine and businesslike on him, altho i think hed look better without it, his smile is simply the finest, his character as a rich man an dhis clothes fit in, but i think he still should lose the suits, his hair is okay, maybe he should sort deal wit hhis out side hair, altho it looks fine.

4: malika: she looks gorgeous, but sometimes she looks like a snake, altho her clothes are good, becuz she changes like a saree, to panjabi, to cute, to some trendy outfit. her smile is really nice, her lips are always nice and glossy, and he hair looks fine, but i think she should try for a curlier look.

5. pari: she looks absolutely gorgeous in real life, and i think if she losed the curly hair in some shows, she will look fine and her lips are nice and gloddy, her eyes are well done, and he nose is absolutly asorable. her outfits can be a lil too low cut, and her teeth are sort of wierd.

6. raj: he has go to lose some weight becuz he is very double chined, and older than sameer soni like 15 years or so.(just thinking, exaggerating), and he wears good clothes, but sutis has got to go and his shirts need to be worn by armaan. his hair is not rite, i swear, i dont really like looking at raj, but he is a very entertaining character.

and thats it, if u disagree, dont shout, just express your feelings

Edited by mikagurl23 - 20 March 2005 at 3:55pm
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Mikagurl23.. that was a great analysis too... and I promise to talk softly... here goesTongue

Mallika looks like a snake sometimes?? LOLLOL Maybe it's her laser-sharp eyes, very beautiful when they're soft and inviting and very dangerous when they're full of jealousy... and the way she applies kohl accentuates the effect. I like her Satya Paul creations too, specially the sarees which are simply divine... she also looks equally good with her hair left open lightly curled or clipped back or in a knot... she is one beautiful lady.

I try and I try and I try to find one thing about Pari I like.. and can'tCry .. I think her face is like a big paratha or a kaddooTongue and I especially hate it when she pouts and whinesDeadDead .. and because her face is such a turn-off I find it a bit difficult to appreciate her dresses, though I think they look great if I manage to block out her face awhileTongueTongueTongue She does have a good figure and can carry off practically anything with cleavage.
Arshia Senior Member
Arshia
Arshia

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
hehe this is so true!!
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
sorry if you see me editeding all the messages.. I am just trying to fix the length of the window Big smile
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Jassi's dress sense seems to have gone out the window since her makeover.....I mean how can someone who has until a few days ago, even gone to bed with her duputta pinned to her shoulders, is now sporting low necklines.....one would think it takes a while to feel easy enough to go that way

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index