Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday soon Maried to Moniya!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rufa

Rufa

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Udayveer doesnt have to get married with JN because the people who are looking for murari are going to find murari and find the eldest daughter and get her married to udayveer!!!!!!! So at the End Uday and Monia have to be together !!!!!!!

Plz comment if think the same!!!!!!!

Edited by Rufa - 27 November 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anum95Ashish91akshaayajaneniroopavirgo24-AngelaKaParI--Shayari-princessofkesar-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday soon Maried to Moniya!!!!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Great prediction... I don't think it will go as far as a wedding... Maybe moniya will be found and brought to the palace when uday n JN r about to exchange ring... I want to see lots of clashing scenes between moniya and uday before they focus on their marriage... I am hoping the cvs will keep uday's character grey not negative... The Cvs might change their minds seeing our preference towards uday and moniya... What say?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashish91Rufastorybooksgd-Wanderer-WhiteNights.shivani003-AngelaKaParI-

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
True...Cvs if u are reading this, we think that Udayveer and Moniya look great together!
But you've got to agree, right now, Udayveer wants to marry the elder princess for her property!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashish91

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I hope CVs do a U-turn and pair up Uday with Moniya in the future.LOL
 I think their story will be very very interesting if handled properly. It has so much potential. Whereas with Akash(no doubt he is a great guy) the love story is bound to be all sugary and lovey-dovey..sure shot reason to get diabetesTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MalvikaRB-Wanderer--AngelaKaParI--Shayari-

abhilan97

abhilan97

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Uday no doubt will look very good with Moniya but what if Moniya wantsto marry Akash and Akash becomes the ruler of Devgarh...Day Dreaming
I think Uday and Akash both suit Moniya...but lets see what CVs have in store for us...but I think most probably its going to be Akash and Moniya...Heart

spark5

pretty10nice

pretty10nice

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Yea.Moniya will love uday i am sure.Because,who hate whom they dont like they will sure love each other.And so will monia too.Smile

Ashish91

pretty10nice

pretty10nice

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I am sure totally.Monia will love uday she will.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.