Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

jassi interview - gud news 4 armaan fans! (Page 4)

**ShInE** Groupbie
**ShInE**
**ShInE**

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

WOW...IM SO GLAD IVE MADE ALL UR GUYS DAY!....IVE DEFINATELY BEEN SHOWIN MY TEETH 2! LOLL...lets jus hope purab stays a frend!....T&D betta stay put now, coz i meen it...n e mor deviation news....i jus wont be able 2 take it...ConfusedWink

hav a gud day yall!...im in the UK so ill be off 2 bed in a bit! hehehe

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

no wonder tum JP ke romantic scenes pad kar soo nahi payi...
Now JP will be here to sing a song...sardi khasi na malarial hua...armanaia hua...jassi walia hua...

LOLLOLLOL

LOL and what do you call the disease jo tumhe hui hai?? pura-maniaWink? sounds dangerous... dont let the immigration authorities hear of itTongue
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

no wonder tum JP ke romantic scenes pad kar soo nahi payi...
Now JP will be here to sing a song...sardi khasi na malarial hua...armanaia hua...jassi walia hua...

LOLLOLLOL

LOL and what do you call the disease jo tumhe hui hai?? pura-maniaWink? sounds dangerous... dont let the immigration authorities hear of itTongue

Immigration authorities will be of no problem I guess...the problem would be husband authorities getting to know what all there wifes are doing on IF talking about Armaan and Purab...Angry

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Immigration authorities will be of no problem I guess...the problem would be husband authorities getting to know what all there wifes are doing on IF talking about Armaan and Purab...Angry

WinkWink who cares!??Tongue (Just as long as he dosn't ever dare to venture on the Net to chat about Bipasha Basu or the Olsen twins or Halle BerryAngryAngryAngry)
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

WinkWink who cares!??Tongue (Just as long as he dosn't ever dare to venture on the Net to chat about Bipasha Basu or the Olsen twins or Halle BerryAngryAngryAngry)

let me complete.......even writes somewhere 'I love you Halle/Bipasha/Sonali Bendre/Olsen........Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
whatever. there is a bad news in the interview ab out armaan not excepting jassi the way she looks. so maybe he will never find out her truth(obviously that will not happen). and wen armaan finds out about jassi and purab, i wonder if armaan becomes jealous, decides to marry malika, or tries to steal jassi bak????altho now, in jassi interview, purab and jassi will remain friends. wouldnt that be hard??? someone who's your friend, u have to press down the love until its gone. altho purab still hasn't stopped loving jassi, i wonder if purab will l ove someone else. he had a chance, and he still luvs jassi. and armaan mite marry jassi, but we dont no where this story will take us. remember, how confusing it is, since there are rumors of jassi marryign purab or jassi marrying armaan. lets see which dream comes true......
Arshia Senior Member
Arshia
Arshia

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing that. i cant wait till jassi goes back to her house!!!!
heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
shine can you tell me where did you find that article? thx

Go to top