Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: queenbee

India mein abhi 2:30 am hue hain... abhi adhi raat aur poora din baaki hai fantasize karne ke liye😉

no wonder tum JP ke romantic scenes pad kar soo nahi payi...
Now JP will be here to sing a song...sardi khasi na malarial hua...armanaia hua...jassi walia hua...

😆😆😆
jas thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

Now JP will be here to sing a song...sardi khasi na malarial hua...armanaia hua...jassi walia hua...

😆😆😆

😆......... lol i can't stop laughing!!! you both are soo funny.....

thanks for the article shine.........

**ShInE** thumbnail

WOW...IM SO GLAD IVE MADE ALL UR GUYS DAY!....IVE DEFINATELY BEEN SHOWIN MY TEETH 2! LOLL...lets jus hope purab stays a frend!....T&D betta stay put now, coz i meen it...n e mor deviation news....i jus wont be able 2 take it...😕😉

hav a gud day yall!...im in the UK so ill be off 2 bed in a bit! hehehe

queenbee thumbnail

😆😆😆

😆 and what do you call the disease jo tumhe hui hai?? pura-mania😉? sounds dangerous... dont let the immigration authorities hear of it😛
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😆 and what do you call the disease jo tumhe hui hai?? pura-mania😉? sounds dangerous... dont let the immigration authorities hear of it😛

Immigration authorities will be of no problem I guess...the problem would be husband authorities getting to know what all there wifes are doing on IF talking about Armaan and Purab...😡

queenbee thumbnail

Immigration authorities will be of no problem I guess...the problem would be husband authorities getting to know what all there wifes are doing on IF talking about Armaan and Purab...😡

😉😉 who cares!??😛 (Just as long as he dosn't ever dare to venture on the Net to chat about Bipasha Basu or the Olsen twins or Halle Berry😡😡😡)
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😉😉 who cares!??😛 (Just as long as he dosn't ever dare to venture on the Net to chat about Bipasha Basu or the Olsen twins or Halle Berry😡😡😡)

let me complete.......even writes somewhere 'I love you Halle/Bipasha/Sonali Bendre/Olsen........😈😈😈

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whatever. there is a bad news in the interview ab out armaan not excepting jassi the way she looks. so maybe he will never find out her truth(obviously that will not happen). and wen armaan finds out about jassi and purab, i wonder if armaan becomes jealous, decides to marry malika, or tries to steal jassi bak????altho now, in jassi interview, purab and jassi will remain friends. wouldnt that be hard??? someone who's your friend, u have to press down the love until its gone. altho purab still hasn't stopped loving jassi, i wonder if purab will l ove someone else. he had a chance, and he still luvs jassi. and armaan mite marry jassi, but we dont no where this story will take us. remember, how confusing it is, since there are rumors of jassi marryign purab or jassi marrying armaan. lets see which dream comes true......
Arshia thumbnail
thanks for sharing that. i cant wait till jassi goes back to her house!!!!
heyher87 thumbnail
shine can you tell me where did you find that article? thx