jassi interview - gud news 4 armaan fans!

Posted: 19 years ago

Heyy every one….i found this article and it gives sum veryyyyyyyy good news…and a bit of bad…but the good news overcum the bad….im a armaan fan…so trust me afta I read this…I could breath a little more!....tablety this is especially 4 u…and I hope u made that appointment with the doctor!! lol..jus kiddin

Good news is in blue bold enlarged fontJ

bad news is in red bold enlarged font!:((

You're about to be offered a modeling contract by Purab? How you feel about being a model with braces?
I don't really belong to the modeling world, so I'm very nervous. But I am unemployed right now, and have a family to support. Maybe I should take it up to earn some money.

Will you ever dress like a model?
I'll never wear short skimpy clothes, because that's just not Jassi.

How will you manage to walk the ramp?
I'll need a lot of training. It'll be funny if I actually trip on stage, because that will again be a new experience.

Which part of the makeover took the longest?
It was the hair, which took six hours to perfect. My sardarni tresses refuse to catch colour, so I was sitting in the parlour till one in the morning.

Are you satisfied the way you've turned out?
Yes, because underneath the goop, I'm still a plain Jane. I haven't turned into a vamp, I still trip and will continue to fumble.

How do you think Armaan will react when he sees you?
He'll think that it's someone pretending to be Jassi and toying with his feelings. He'll never buy into the new look.

Will you ever go back to Gulmohar?
If given a chance I'd love to, just to teach everyone there a lesson for the way they treated me.

What about your love life?
As of now, I'm off men completely. Purab is a great guy, but he'll always be just a friend. I've turned anti-love and picture myself wandering around singing Zindagi Ka Safar in a slightly morose tone.

Will you ever wear the old Jassi clothes again?
Right now I'm shooting an episode where I return home from Mauritius. I tie my hair in a simple bun and put on the ragged salwar kameez, so that my folks are not shocked out of their wits. Of course the old spectacles will never come back.

Edited by **ShInE** - 19 years ago
its me agen...jus wanted to say the last bit of gud news is the best!!!!....PURAB WILL ALWAYS REAMIN A FREND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! I guess that lets the cat out of the bag😆 

So she might or might not 'decide' to become a model but the thing that is confirmed is Purab is going to remain as a friend (I don't blame her...or else that girl will never ever have to even think of anything ever in life,in the literal sense,pun intended😆) and she is going to return to GM.

Yipee!!!!!!

thanks a lot for this.............now I can breathe.😊

I hope she tells that to Purab also, and soon enough. As much as I am an Armaan fan, I do feel sad to see Purab holding on to hopes for a life with Jassi, which will not come true (if what Jassi said is true). That guy has been through enough (despite the Jassi-ditching) and if she lets him get close to her again, he would be in for more hurt! I hope both Jassi and Purab realize that.

*dances like crazy*

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............thnx a bunch for the great news.....

thanks Shine.. That should give our friend Tablet some relief and save us some shocks... thanks for sharing..
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

thanks Shine.. That should give our friend Tablet some relief and save us some shocks... thanks for sharing..

😆  no kiddling, Lakshmi.  Tablet, go take some chill pills!

thanks for sharing the article! 😛
A BIG HUG FOR SHINE. THNAK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH.
whatever! thats jus an interview!! lets see wat happens in the end