SRK is the most popular movie star in d world - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Bollywood's king amazed by ongoing adulation

By Tom BrookBBC News

Uh-huh! that means this is a transcript of the show Talking Movies. Seen the show yesterday. There were other actors as well who have talked with Tom Brook. One of them was Ranbir.

I was shocked watching Ranbir's hair-line.  😳  No wonder why he appears in Himesh Topi or scarfs these days. I guess, his recent trip abroad is to weave something on his forehead  🤔

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Not all movies are copy, ok me n my bro were watching old movie..sajan..omg he said..this movie just like Ghajini..then i notices..from the beggining..story is just like that//i m like Aamir copy..this movie🤣 but just half n hour but the ending was different😆

Not really. In Saajan the deception involves two heroes: hero 2 takes on hero 1's pen name whereas in Ghajini it's just one guy pretending to be someone else. If anything, it's more like Ashok Kumar and Mithun's Pasand Apni Apni (1983) where a rich businessman pretends to be his own employee to get close to the heroine. Or Let's Make Love (1960) where a billionaire pretends to be a struggling actor to get close to the girl he has fallen in love with.
wooohhhooo🥳 
thanks for sharing Aish...🤗
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Shahrukh Khan Is The Most Popular Movie Stars on Earth ' BBC

November 27th, 2011 | 

BBC News Announce (2011) The Most Popular Movie Stars On Earth

1) Shahrukha Khan

2) Angelina Jolie

3) Tom Cruise

4) Brad Pitt

5) John Andrew

6) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

17) Amitabh Bachchan

Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan not in even in top 50 !!!

http://www.bollysquad.com/2011/11/27/shahrukh-khan-is-the-most-popular-movie-stars-on-earth-bbc/

KING👏🥳

I think that's a fake list. Who is John Andrew? I searched BBC website for the list but didn't find it.
Yea, sure.. OK..😆😆😆.. in the world..? 🤣 i'd be surprised if this poll even covered one complete pind in some corner of Punjab..😆😆
Originally posted by Meena1

Yea, sure.. OK..😆😆😆.. in the world..? 🤣 i'd be surprised if this poll even covered one complete pind in some corner of Punjab..😆😆

😆.. exactly what i was thinking. in which world does angelina jolie, brat pitt AND tom cruise gets out voted by sada SRK??? the same SRK whose movie couldnt even beat bodyguard in its revenue, in INDIA.😆

this is just like that time when,"100 most beautiful women in the world" Issue, had 90% indians and a sprinkling of other races just to show diversity.😆😆😆
Ah yeah there we go again with SRKs PR working hard😆 Where is the most popular list in BBC.uk website? I cant even find it.. Put that aside there's no way SRK is more popular then Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie
Originally posted by KINGKHANFAN

king on top

😆 of whom?
Originally posted by eraser

😆 of whom?
i'll give you options.. 😆😆

a. Priyanka
b. Gauri
c. Salman
d. Karan
e. all of the above - it's one big orgy
Originally posted by Heat

Ah yeah there we go again with SRKs PR working hard😆 Where is the most popular list in BBC.uk website? I cant even find it.. Put that aside there's no way SRK is more popular then Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie

😆😆  SRK's PR could have atleast made it believable. as if SRK'd ever win over ex-cokehead Mother teresa wannabe. tut.tut.😆😆