Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by -Nithi-

Actually Arnav is reacting to Kushi's engagement ! He thinks Kushi is only his and when he got to know that she got engaged inspite of having feelings for him, he is hurt ! Hence he wants Kushi to confess her feelings to him to make him feel better ! And all these aukat dialogues are just to belittle her fiance ! Its like to remind her that 'she has chosen a person who is now where near him, yet she has, which makes him feel little in front of that man. 

And about Friday's precap, we have to wait and watch as we do not know the entire sequence. 

i'm getting that part...but, i don't understand  the pleasure he derive ...in this process, he hurts himself more than kushi...
when he decided to move on, why should that poor girl be insulted so much????

There is no pleasure that he is deriving out of hurting her. How can he who loves her more than himself, derive pleasure out of it ? 

He wants Kushi so much, all for himself but he couldn't. This is because of his past. Hence he tried to push her away. But the moment, she said she is engaged, he couldn't take it. He is trying to make her confess her feelings so that he will atleast know that she loves her. 

Even, if she confess her feelings, he will push her away but atleast he will be contented that the one person he loves equivalent to his mom and sis, loves him back !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krikumar.91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "not bashing arnav... (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krikumar.91

IF-Rockerz

krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Actually Arnav is reacting to Kushi's engagement ! He thinks Kushi is only his and when he got to know that she got engaged inspite of having feelings for him, he is hurt ! Hence he wants Kushi to confess her feelings to him to make him feel better ! And all these aukat dialogues are just to belittle her fiance ! Its like to remind her that 'she has chosen a person who is now where near him, yet she has, which makes him feel little in front of that man. 

And about Friday's precap, we have to wait and watch as we do not know the entire sequence. 

i'm getting that part...but, i don't understand  the pleasure he derive ...in this process, he hurts himself more than kushi...

There is no pleasure that he is deriving out of hurting her. How can he who loves her more than himself, derive pleasure out of it ? 

He wants Kushi so much, all for himself but he couldn't. This is because of his past. Hence he tried to push her away. But the moment, she said she is engaged, he couldn't take it. He is trying to make her confess her feelings so that he will atleast know that she loves her. 

Even, if she confess her feelings, he will push her away but atleast he will be contented that the one person he loves equivalent to his mom and sis, loves him back !

hope this game ends very soon and arnav gets a grip over his feelings very soon...atleast before his mangni

-Nithi-

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

hope this game ends very soon and arnav gets a grip over his feelings very soon...atleast before his mangni

He has already gotten a grip over his feelings, all he has to do is act accept and upon them  ! 
Unless and until his past demons stop haunting him, he will never act upon them ! He will do everything to keep her away. 

Edit:
And I kind of have a feeling that this engagement will not happen. But even if it happens, I don't care as I know that bangles will not be worn by La. Already several news channels are reporting about their relationship, so nothing affects even if they get engaged.

Edited by -Nithi- - 27 November 2011 at 11:13am

krikumar.91

krikumar.91

IF-Rockerz

krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

He has already gotten a grip over his feelings, all he has to do is act accept and upon them  ! 
Unless and until his past demons stop haunting him, he will never act upon them ! He will do everything to keep her away. 

Edit:
And I kind of have a feeling that this engagement will not happen. But even if it happens, I don't care as I know that bangles will not be worn by La. Already several news channels are reporting about their relationship, so nothing affects even if they get engaged.

but if that engagement happen, bangles'll reach la automatically...anjali has decided to make la wear it on that day...so, mangni should not happen...

zaniax

IF-Dazzler

zaniax

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Edit:

but if that engagement happen, bangles'll reach la automatically...anjali has decided to make la wear it on that day...so, mangni should not happen...
Exactly...frstly the bangles will go to her n the whole LA track  will be streched furtherAngry. BTW somebody has posted tht IPKKND has dropped to the 10th position. So i hope CV's can take a lesson frm it and cancel the engagement . Big smile

krikumar.91

krikumar.91

IF-Rockerz

krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Exactly...frstly the bangles will go to her n the whole LA track  will be streched furtherAngry. BTW somebody has posted tht IPKKND has dropped to the 10th position. So i hope CV's can take a lesson frm it and cancel the engagement . Big smile
[/QUOTE]

u sure???? 10th position...cv's will learn...

zaniax

IF-Dazzler

zaniax

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
I read it in another post ... Here is the link;  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2132984&TPN=4

krikumar.91

krikumar.91

IF-Rockerz

krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

[/QUOTE]
I read it in another post ... Here is the link;  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2132984&TPN=4[/QUOTE]

TFS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.