Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

krikumar.91

IF-Dazzler

krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by krikumar.91

yes...have seen lots of posts bashing arnav...still, one question is disturbing me????
what is arnav up to??? all these days, i thought that he did such things to make kushi confess her feelings...seeing monday's precap, i know that i'm wrong... when kushi confessed her feelings, he wishes to move away from her and create a wall through which kushi's acidic tears can't penerate in to... this arnav is a very very complex character... he's back to that place where he started first... wish that her tears doesn't affect him...

why did arnav hurt her when he decided to stay away from her forever?????

Hello Dear, I totally understand where you are coming from...

I think he was reacting emotionally...not thinking straight...Hopefully he will regain his senses and will get a grip...

dunno...will asr get a grip this week??? he'll think of ways to build a kushi tear proof wall around him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "not bashing arnav... (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krikumar.91

IF-Dazzler

krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Actually Arnav is reacting to Kushi's engagement ! He thinks Kushi is only his and when he got to know that she got engaged inspite of having feelings for him, he is hurt ! Hence he wants Kushi to confess her feelings to him to make him feel better ! And all these aukat dialogues are just to belittle her fiance ! Its like to remind her that 'she has chosen a person who is now where near him, yet she has, which makes him feel little in front of that man. 

And about Friday's precap, we have to wait and watch as we do not know the entire sequence. 

i'm getting that part...but, i don't understand  the pleasure he derive ...in this process, he hurts himself more than kushi...
when he decided to move on, why should that poor girl be insulted so much????

-Nithi-

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

yes...have seen lots of posts bashing arnav...still, one question is disturbing me????
what is arnav up to??? all these days, i thought that he did such things to make kushi confess her feelings...seeing monday's precap, i know that i'm wrong... when kushi confessed her feelings, he wishes to move away from her and create a wall through which kushi's acidic tears can't penerate in to... this arnav is a very very complex character... he's back to that place where he started first... wish that her tears doesn't affect him...

I think he was reacting emotionally...not thinking straight...Hopefully he will regain his senses and will get a grip...

dunno...will asr get a grip this week??? he'll think of ways to build a kushi tear proof wall around him...

Perhaps...If he is not able to help himself...perhaps  divine intervention will be neededLOLLOLLOLLOL

krikumar.91

krikumar.91

IF-Dazzler

krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Perhaps...If he is not able to help himself...perhaps  divine intervention will be neededLOL

devi maiyya to play her role again...poor devi maiyya...struck between these 2 souls which are poles apart...Big smile

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I don't think Arnav is trying to hurt Kushi so that she will stay away from him.

Oh nooo. He's not in a nobel frame of mind. He's insulting her and her fianc not becasue he wants to drive her away.

Right now he's acting on his own selfish impulse to find out if she cares about his engagement to another woman. Right now it's ASR and NOT Arnav thats controling the senarios.

So i do not agree with some of you who had said ASR is trying to make Kushi stay away from his life. On the contrary, he is making sure he stayes near her to watch her breakdown from his emotional torture and confess (whatever he seems to think she should confess).

Edited by hirushinz - 27 November 2011 at 11:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lnp11krikumar.91MagicLantern

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

i dont think any1 bashing him :) !! 
all they/me is tryin to say he is rong a bit !! buh we knw he is doin all this so tht she can hate him ! this is wat he want like the promo KASH MEIN TUMSE MOHABBAT KAR PATA !! 
so dunno abt others buh i didnt bash him :) jst judged his act :) 

you seem to be obsessed with that promo...just like me !! LOL Wink

Yeah I admit he's making a lot of mistake but he's not realizing what he's doing. 

In time he'll correct all his mistakes...till then I guess we have to be patient.

Because I guess that's what this story is all about...Arnav's redemption !! 

krikumar.91

krikumar.91

IF-Dazzler

krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

I don't think Arnav is trying to hurt Kushi so that she will stay away from him and.

Oh nooo. He's not in a nobel frame of mine. He's insulting he and her fianc not becasue he wants to drive her away.

Right now he's acting on his selfish impulse to find out if she cares about his engagement to another woman. Right now it's ASR and NOT Arnav thats controling the senarios.

So i do not agree with some of you who had said ASR is trying to make Kushi stay away from his life. On the contrary, he is making sure he stayes near her to watch her breakdown from his emotional torture and confess (whatever he seems to think she would confess).

almost kushi uttered her feelings...arnav understood that...now, he's frustrated cos she's shedding tears...arnav expected that from her...now, he's backing off...think his flashback could only answer all this confusions...

krikumar.91

IF-Dazzler

krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

i dont think any1 bashing him :) !! 
all they/me is tryin to say he is rong a bit !! buh we knw he is doin all this so tht she can hate him ! this is wat he want like the promo KASH MEIN TUMSE MOHABBAT KAR PATA !! 
so dunno abt others buh i didnt bash him :) jst judged his act :) 

you seem to be obsessed with that promo...just like me !! LOL Wink

Yeah I admit he's making a lot of mistake but he's not realizing what he's doing. 

In time he'll correct all his mistakes...till then I guess we have to be patient.

Because I guess that's what this story is all about...Arnav's redemption !! 

we are suffering more than arhi...couldn't stand their tears...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.