Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

not bashing arnav...

krikumar.91 IF-Sizzlerz
krikumar.91
krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
yes...have seen lots of posts bashing arnav...still, one question is disturbing me????
what is arnav up to??? all these days, i thought that he did such things to make kushi confess her feelings...seeing monday's precap, i know that i'm wrong... when kushi confessed her feelings, he wishes to move away from her and create a wall through which kushi's acidic tears can't penerate in to... this arnav is a very very complex character... he's back to that place where he started first... wish that her tears doesn't affect him...

why did arnav hurt her when he decided to stay away from her forever?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-pakpearlMephisto

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Because he needs to prove her a point.He needs to prove that the person she got engaged to nowhere near him.Thats why all these aukat dialogues.Ouch.But i dont want any more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krikumar.91pakpearl

-Dark_Fantasy- IF-Stunnerz
-Dark_Fantasy-
-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i guess he did all this to hurt her so that she hates him Ermm well he is Arnav what will he do will be strange but amazing! i trust him hopefully he will take some good steps!
chill and enjoy what they are giving us! its just a fictional story! dont let it affect you so much!

mythili2krikumar.91

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i dont think any1 bashing him :) !! 
all they/me is tryin to say he is rong a bit !! buh we knw he is doin all this so tht she can hate him ! this is wat he want like the promo KASH MEIN TUMSE MOHABBAT KAR PATA !! 
so dunno abt others buh i didnt bash him :) jst judged his act :) 

mythili2krikumar.91

-Sush- IF-Rockerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

yes...have seen lots of posts bashing arnav...still, one question is disturbing me????
what is arnav up to??? all these days, i thought that he did such things to make kushi confess her feelings...seeing monday's precap, i know that i'm wrong... when kushi confessed her feelings, he wishes to move away from her and create a wall through which kushi's acidic tears can't penerate in to... this arnav is a very very complex character... he's back to that place where he started first... wish that her tears doesn't affect him...

why did arnav hurt her when he decided to stay away from her forever?????

Hello Dear, I totally understand where you are coming from...

I think he was reacting emotionally...not thinking straight...Hopefully he will regain his senses and will get a grip...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2krikumar.91Mephisto

krikumar.91 IF-Sizzlerz
krikumar.91
krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

i guess he did all this to hurt her so that she hates him Ermm well he is Arnav what will he do will be strange but amazing! i trust him hopefully he will take some good steps!
chill and enjoy what they are giving us! its just a fictional story! dont let it affect you so much!

saw one topic regarding asr cheating lavanya...this thought came into my mind...of course...i'll not get affected...Embarrassed
krikumar.91 IF-Sizzlerz
krikumar.91
krikumar.91

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

i dont think any1 bashing him :) !! 
all they/me is tryin to say he is rong a bit !! buh we knw he is doin all this so tht she can hate him ! this is wat he want like the promo KASH MEIN TUMSE MOHABBAT KAR PATA !! 
so dunno abt others buh i didnt bash him :) jst judged his act :) 

i'm not telling that you are bashing...some of us felt bad as negativity was prevalent here...so, i said so...
-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Actually Arnav is reacting to Kushi's engagement ! He thinks Kushi is only his and when he got to know that she got engaged inspite of having feelings for him, he is hurt ! Hence he wants Kushi to confess her feelings to him to make him feel better ! And all these aukat dialogues are just to belittle her fiance ! Its like to remind her that 'she has chosen a person who is now where near him, yet she has, which makes him feel little in front of that man. 

And about Friday's precap, we have to wait and watch as we do not know the entire sequence. 

mythili2krikumar.91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index