India-Forums

Rihhaee
Rihhaee

Part 2 of this week episode

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ok the husband's name is Rohan and not Rahul...

It had started when I switched the channel so missed the begining.

Priya is in the police station with other call girls and the inspector is literally yelling at her. She keeps telling him that she is not that type but the inspector is adamant. She even tries to convince him to call Rohan, her husband and the inspector does not believe she is married. Even though he calls, no one answers the phone. She shouts back at the inspectors and he gets more agitated and puts her behind the bars. She is sobbing the whole time. The other lady (Jasmine) who is seen at the restaurant and who has also seen Priya couple times thinks she is a call girl and asks her why is she crying... Priya tells her about her husband Rohan. Jasmine is shocked to hear that Rohan is her husband and it looks like she knew him.

Jasmine tells Priya that she knows Modi and Rohan and they are horrible men. She feels sad for her and offers her cell and asks her give a call to Rohan so that he can come and rescue her. Priya is smart this time and she calls NCCW Madhavi. Madhavi immediately comes to the police station with her other collogue guy who is an ex ACP. They rescue her and Madhavi is shocked to hear her story. Priya is totally in a shock when they reach home and they don't see any stuff...Rohan has escaped from there.

Madhavi tries to convince Priya that she should go back her parents. They both go and try to convince Priya's parents and Priya's father feels that his self-respect is more important for him than Priya. Madhavi reminds him that he can get that back when his daughter gets justice and they should accept her back and Priya has do no crime and she is just trapped and her parents has to support her in this time. They feel for Priya and accept her.

The ex ACP is talking to jasmine and trying to get news about Rohan or Modi. She tells him that Modi is indeed married and she has heard him speaking to his family while he was with her. She also tells that Rohan works for Modi in getting girls and things like that. ACP asks her to help Priya by giving more information on Modi. Jasmine feels she has done enough and she wants to leave. ACP reminds her that she is helping a woman and she should remember that if someone had helped her when she got into this..she would not been what she is today. So she should help people like Priya and save some girls from ruining...she understands and goes away.

Next day at some hotel Emerald, jasmine is there to meet someone and she sees a 16-year girl in the wash room continuously crying. She finds out what happened and gets to know that Rohan has sent her to Modi. She immediately calls NCCW and asks them to come over. Madavi and ACP reach there at Emerald.

Madavi then goes to Modi's room and confronts him and asks him to help find Rohan if not she will inform his family about his deeds. Modi tells that Rohan is hiding in his office. She tells Modi to give him a call and tell him that his new secretary that is madahvi will give him the contract papers for his Australia ventures.

In the mean time after the call is placed, someone knocks Modi's door and he opens to see that 16 year old girl with his wife and he is shocked.

Rohan comes there and signs all the papers and when he is about to leave.. Madhavi tells that he has to meet someone before he leaves. She points him to priya. Priya and Rohan walk towards each other and she says that she is ashamed to call him her husband and no husband would make a deal like this. Rohan is very apologetic and wants her to forgive him and he is trying to talk and immediately snatches a file and runs. Priya is shocked and asks Madhavi that he should not escape. She tells priya not to worry because Police are waiting outside and they will catch him.

ACP and some other cops dressed like public catches him and Madahvi says that he and Modi will be punished for 7 years and he can serve his boss Modi at the prison.

sweet_angel4eve Groupbie
sweet_angel4eve
sweet_angel4eve

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Thanks gal its was good....but i don't get 1 thingConfused how did Priya get caught...did the police just pop out of no where...?

letmme knoow...thanks!!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I think they must had a raid at the hotel....that is my guess and Modi would have escaped because he is a big shot...

I missed the begining
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thanks a bunch...........
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
thanks!! Smisha....
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 3:08am | IP Logged
ya.. there was a raid in the hotel n the cops took priya away thinkin she also was a sex worker
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged

i couldnt belive it when he tryed it on with a little girl i was really glad when his wife caught him out though

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

thks smisha i missed the second half

Go to top